I love this bill

That 2000 page healthcare bill alone could have caused global warming. It practically destroyed a whole forest of redwoods.

Reforming a health system is COMPLICATED. You'll get it when it's implemented- like Pelosi said. Pubs lied about THAT, too.

So Republicans lied that Pelosi said we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it even though you just admitted that Pelosi said that?

yup.

I didn't know that Bills set punishments.............I do believe that would be back on the state. Though I could be wrong........But the Federal Government should not be preventing a company from building.

There is no 'new' punishment. This is an addendum... addition... to the existing laws... existing punishments remain.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr2587eh/pdf/BILLS-112hr2587eh.pdf
SEC. 2. AUTHORITY OF THE NLRB.
5 Section 10(c) of the National Labor Relations Act
6 (29 U.S.C. 160) is amended by inserting before the period
7 at the end the following: ‘‘: Provided further, That the
8 Board shall have no power to order an employer (or seek
9 an order against an employer) to restore or reinstate any
10 work, product, production line, or equipment, to rescind
11 any relocation, transfer, subcontracting, outsourcing, or
12 other change regarding the location, entity, or employer
13 who shall be engaged in production or other business oper14
ations, or to require any employer to make an initial or
15 additional investment at a particular plant, facility, or lo16
cation’’.

Correct. In fact there is the opposite. Not a new punishment, but a lack of punishment. Or maybe even more to the point, a lack of stopping an entity from breaking the law.

I must have missed the part where it eliminates monetary penalties for breaking the law. You know, like, fines.... etc? Could you maybe point that part of this law out to me?

Greedy corporations and no compromise Pubs are unpatriotic. The bottom line only mindset is myopic and has got us in this mess.

You mean like President Barry I WON Obama?

No. BTW, he did win. And HE"S done all the compromising...

Yep, with his own party to get Obamacare passed. Now he has to work outside his party and we've found out that he cant do it. Why is it that the Democrat Senate refuses to even debate Bills coming from the Republican House?

Keep laughing, dittohead jackazz. This is pure and simple union busting. The CEO was stupid enough to SAY so. Maybe under "corporations know best" Pubs...That's how we got IN this mess....Maybe Hyundai can use this new factory...

lying sack of puss. show me a quote where the Boeing CEO said 'We are union busting'.

I fucking dare you.

No problem, ignorant insulting Ugly 'Merican Pub Dupe.:eusa_angel:
Boeing chairman and CEO Jim McNerney, in Oct. 21, 2009, conference call

"My preference is to do the work here in the future. But we'll do work here if we can make sure that we have the stability of the production lines and we can be competitive over the long haul. ... I'm very hopeful as we continue to have discussions with the union that we'll be able to come up with ways of being competitive here and we can come up with ways of ensuring that we're not going to have labor strikes. ... None of us are going to have jobs if we continue to have strikes that go on for three or four months every three years."

Boeing Commercial Airplanes CEO Jim Albaugh, in videotaped Seattle Times interview, March 1, 2010

You can't say that- was on 60 Minutes...change the channel fcs.:lol:

Keep laughing, dittohead jackazz. This is pure and simple union busting. The CEO was stupid enough to SAY so. Maybe under "corporations know best" Pubs...That's how we got IN this mess....Maybe Hyundai can use this new factory...

lying sack of puss. show me a quote where the Boeing CEO said 'We are union busting'.

I fucking dare you.

No problem, ignorant insulting Ugly 'Merican Pub Dupe.:eusa_angel:
Boeing chairman and CEO Jim McNerney, in Oct. 21, 2009, conference call

"My preference is to do the work here in the future. But we'll do work here if we can make sure that we have the stability of the production lines and we can be competitive over the long haul. ... I'm very hopeful as we continue to have discussions with the union that we'll be able to come up with ways of being competitive here and we can come up with ways of ensuring that we're not going to have labor strikes. ... None of us are going to have jobs if we continue to have strikes that go on for three or four months every three years."

Boeing Commercial Airplanes CEO Jim Albaugh, in videotaped Seattle Times interview, March 1, 2010

You can't say that- was on 60 Minutes...change the channel fcs.:lol:

interesting. I asked you to prove a specific comment, and you post a statement that says the exact opposite. He clearly states, according to your post above, that he wants to work with the unions to avoid labor strikes.

You really do suck at this.

You mean like President Barry I WON Obama?

No. BTW, he did win. And HE"S done all the compromising...

Yep, with his own party to get Obamacare passed. Now he has to work outside his party and we've found out that he cant do it. Why is it that the Democrat Senate refuses to even debate Bills coming from the Republican House?

Because they're CRAPPE propaganda and electioneering, only for the dittoheads? Health Reform was a compromise Pub bill as presented. You can't lead lockstep little nazis who won't even vote for their own ideas, only want the president and the country to fail until they get back in...

369- You are brainwashed.

Fox Still Wrong About NLRB's Complaint Against Boeing
... Boeing Moved Work to SC Because Unionized Workers Engaged In Lawful Strikes. Complaint Alleges Boeing CEO Said He Was "Moving The ... But some union people say the lawsuit is ...
mediamatters.org/research/201109020009

369- You are brainwashed.

Fox Still Wrong About NLRB's Complaint Against Boeing
... Boeing Moved Work to SC Because Unionized Workers Engaged In Lawful Strikes. Complaint Alleges Boeing CEO Said He Was "Moving The ... But some union people say the lawsuit is ...
mediamatters.org/research/201109020009

at least I have a brain. You seem to be lacking in that department. I'd get your money back if I were you.

You have utterly failed to show that the Boeing CEO said 'we were union busting', like you claimed he said. You even posted a piece showing he specifically stated he wanted to work WITH the unions.

fail.jpg

Do you know the difference between passing and implementing? Pub dupes!!:cuckoo::eusa_angel:

to say something should be passed, before you can know what is in it, is pure stupidity.

I'm not a bit surprised you don't understand that.

The people in CONGRESS knew what was in it!!-She was talking about the USA public, especially Foxbots, who have no CHANCE of getting the story. Loudmouth ignorami, all set to be misled by their bought off, con men, talking heads.

Do you know the difference between passing and implementing? Pub dupes!!:cuckoo::eusa_angel:

to say something should be passed, before you can know what is in it, is pure stupidity.

The people in CONGRESS knew what was in it!!-She was talking about the USA public, especially Foxbots, who have no CHANCE of getting the story. Loudmouth ignorami, all set to be misled by their bought off, con men, talking heads.

Fail
No one knew what was in it, there wasn't enough time for anyone to read the damned thing. How stupid are you?

Fail
No one knew what was in it, there wasn't enough time for anyone to read the damned thing. How stupid are you?

stupidometer.gif

There are all kinds of quotes from Boeing exec's saying they were leaving Wa. to get away from unions. You can't say that.

Please show me the quote you specified..."we are union busting".

So far, all you've posted, you incredible simpleton, is a quote stating the CEO of Boeing wants to work WITH the unions.

Forum List

Back