I love spring break weather!

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
Started snowing about an hour ago, already have about a quarter of an inch on the ground. Chances of precipitation over the next two days are "near 100%," with lows in the 20's. Total accumulation by Sunday night can be anywhere between 4 and 10 inches.

My window is open to the gentle 66* breeze.

Of course, the drawback is I spent the morning mowing my sister's lawn and weedwhacking the jungle she calls a back yard. But she gave me a nice lunch which I ate on the back porch.

I like the great weather of spring too except it was snowing here when I woke up this morning and has snowed for most of the day. It's melting away now but snow on the first day of spring? That ain't right...:(

My spring break this week has been thankfully all upper 60's/lower 70's and sunny. Beautiful day today.

Attachment 1 was yester-evening around 6PM.
Attachment 2 was this morning around 9AM (less than an hour ago).

It's still coming down at a rate between 1/2 and 1 inch per hour. Joy!

Attachments

• $101_0044.JPG
    $101_0044.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 86
  • $101_0045.JPG
    $101_0045.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 88
Started snowing about an hour ago, already have about a quarter of an inch on the ground. Chances of precipitation over the next two days are "near 100%," with lows in the 20's. Total accumulation by Sunday night can be anywhere between 4 and 10 inches.

One last blast.

Yesterday it was near 70 degrees. The warmest day of the winter. Spent the day outdoors and went to the beach.

Then again, I'm in Maine.

i am truly sorry...i know how just the mention of it turning cold is killing me...snow would just be the last straw..hang in there...boondocks saints 2 sucked...just hit a red box....and stock up for a couple of days...(of course after this winter, we have seen any movies we ever hoped to see)

Meh, I got some movies off Netflix, but I'm too busy playing Final Fantasy XIII on my Xbox to watch movies. :D

Another photo update. Attachment 1 is my car, buried. It was worse before the snow got so heavy that it fell off the windows. Before you could only see the tires and the bottom of the car. Attachment 2 is the bushes outside my apartment, I think that's about 8-10 inches on top.

Attachments

• $101_0047.JPG
    $101_0047.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 60
  • $101_0048.JPG
    $101_0048.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 70
Algore says you are imagining this snow...

He says you should put on shorts and a t-shirt and head to the park to play frisbee with the dog and have a nice picnic lunch...

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

New Topics

Forum List

Back