I love siggy lines

Sep 12, 2008
I have a huge collection of them.

Bitte, mein Herr, es ist gegen die Grundsätze der Fluglinie das Kopfhörerkabel zu benutzen um einen Mitreisenden zu erwürgen.

Talk is Cheap because the supply exceeds the demand

When you have money in your pocket, you are smart, you are handsome, and you sing well too.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
An onion a day should work for everyone else

Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.

"There's nothing so horrifying as witnessing the murder of a beautiful theory by a brutal gang of facts."

I have lived to thank God that not all my prayers have been answered
Jean Ingelow

God doesn't play dice with the universe. Not since he caught the universe cheating anyway.

The Lord moves in strange and mysterious ways, which explains why he can't get a chess game anymore

room for lots more!

As the light changed from red to green to yellow back to red again .
I sat thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling?
Sometimes it seemed that way.

To me it’s a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way if anyone says “Hey can you give me a hand?” you can say , “Sorry , got these sacks .”

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself Mankind. Basically its; made up of two separate words---“mank” and “ind.” What do these words mean? It’s a mystery and that’s why so is mankind

Al Quieda “America has the clocks but we have the time.”

geranium in your cranium

Peace never results from accommodating evil.

Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because if there be one he must approve of the homage of reason more than that of blindfolded fear.

Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind.

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822.

If our house be on fire, without inquiring whether it was fired from within or without, we must try to extinguish it.
Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Lewis, Jr., May 9, 1798

Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day.

The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground.

Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish we may be permitted to pursue it.

A little rebellion now and then ... is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government.

When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do."
-William Blake

YASSER Arafat "Is there anyone in Palestine who does not dream of martyrdom?"

xotoxi-albums-images-picture497-quotation-idiots.gif

Forum List

Back