I LOVE SEX - what was your name again?

JenT

God lead our troops
Jul 3, 2009
West of the Rockies
I was ordered to start a new thread cause I messed up "How many sex partners have you had" at about page 12

(and yes, I really did, not a false charge)

so HERE, I've been sent to my room about it (grin) so am making the best of it

doubt it will go far since it started with GUNNY YELLING AT ME
veryfunny.gif
but starting it just the same cause I wanted to answer ColdFusion

Hey Jen one of the most hurtful break ups I ever had was with a woman who had a little boy about two and a half. We dated for abour six months and I got attatched to the little guy and he to me. He used to try to say Kevin but it always sounded a bit like Heaven. That hurt bad knowinf he would miss me as much as I would miss him. I saw her in a grocery store a few years later and he ran right up to me and gave me a hug.......Was with my wife and she and the ex talked while I played with the little guy. I hate when the wife talks with ex girlfriends........It's scary.

Last edited:
I love sex too! It's right up there on the top of my "favorites" list. I list it right above eating lobster and steak and drinking cold beer. How many sexual partners have I had? I'll just say, my share and maybe more...:lol:

I was ordered to start a new thread cause I messed up "How many sex partners have you had" at about page 12

(and yes, I really did, not a false charge)

so HERE, I've been sent to my room about it (grin) so am making the best of it

doubt it will go far since it started with GUNNY YELLING AT ME but starting it just the same cause I wanted to answer ColdFusion

Hey Jen one of the most hurtful break ups I ever had was with a woman who had a little boy about two and a half. We dated for abour six months and I got attatched to the little guy and he to me. He used to try to say Kevin but it always sounded a bit like Heaven. That hurt bad knowinf he would miss me as much as I would miss him. I saw her in a grocery store a few years later and he ran right up to me and gave me a hug.......Was with my wife and she and the ex talked while I played with the little guy. I hate when the wife talks with ex girlfriends........It's scary.

uh oh, now that I'm here I'm at a loss for words...

veryfunny.gif

wasn't the whole point of you starting a new thread was so you could discuss religion? It is way to early for me to figuring this shit out.

Fusion that's a heartbreaker, and I think the most under-rated sacrifices to our sex lives, how it effects the kids when we hook up and leave and hook up and leave. Our kids are the ones that suffer the most. And when we speak badly of those they love when we break up, oh that's arrows right through their little hearts.

I've been married twice now and when my kids were little, they needed a father figure so bad. It means so much to them to have a man in their lives. Dads are seriously under-rated.

If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't have filed for divorce from my first one, I had no idea how it was going to rip up my kids. But it might have been even worse if we divorced when they were older. Tough stuff. And kids are so way cool.

It's good to know that some men honestly love the kids we have though. A lot of men will pretend they like our kids and then act like jerks to them after we get involved. That didn't happen to mine but I've seen it happen to friends a lot. Blended families are tough.

wasn't the whole point of you starting a new thread was so you could discuss religion? It is way to early for me to figuring this shit out.

nooooooooooo I got a bunch of religious threads already.

I honestly...I looked up my first posts and I said I counted one since I was born again and a :eusa_shhh: about before I was born again

I never intend for conversations to go that way, it just happens, and I came home from a party last night and was sleepy and just sorta rambled

my bad, really

I love sex too! It's right up there on the top of my "favorites" list. I list it right above eating lobster and steak and drinking cold beer. How many sexual partners have I had? I'll just say, my share and maybe more...:lol:

I love sex too, it's by far the hardest thing to give up

That's exactly why I haven't dated much in the last few years. Too hard on the kids at their age if it gets serious enough to introduce them but not serious enough to last. They're getting older though. ;)

It is SO TOUGH for single moms, we want to try to put our families whole again but it's a risk cause you gotta see if everyone gets along but if they bond they might get hurt if it doesn't work out.

I feel for ya goldcatt, there ARE good men out there like Fusion but how do you know when ya meet 'em?

And then ya got guys like Big Black Dog here, just a happy-go-lucky guy that loves sex, and they all do

It's just that the consequences can be so much higher than we ever anticipated...which is why God warns us about it in the first place. He never meant for us to suffer because of something so awesome as sex.

And then ya got guys like Big Black Dog here, just a happy-go-lucky guy that loves sex, and they all do
It's just that the consequences can be so much higher than we ever anticipated...which is why God warns us about it in the first place. He never meant for us to suffer because of something so awesome as sex.
Me thinks this will turn into a Pro-Abortion thread.

nooooooooooo I got a bunch of religious threads already.

I honestly...I looked up my first posts and I said I counted one since I was born again and a :eusa_shhh: about before I was born again

I never intend for conversations to go that way, it just happens, and I came home from a party last night and was sleepy and just sorta rambled

my bad, really
no prob! Like I said it was early for me and stayed up late last night. Hard me to follow much right now.

don't ask someone to spell their name if you can't remember it either. Did that once and the guy's name was Ken.

don't ask someone to spell their name if you can't remember it either. Did that once and the guy's name was Ken.

veryfunny.gif

I know, right? I was half asleep when people were demanding proof of people spitting on vets so I posted an article I barely glanced at that turned out to be claimed conservatives spitting on our guys today (ooops)

Mad, I was laying on the grass watching my son play football the other day and he was SO HAPPY and I was SO PROUD as he was out there being all ooorah and doing that male bonding thing. And I flashed back to lying in the same way, weeping hysterically into the carpet because I had just found out I was pregnant with him.

To think that I had been under pressure to kill that kid out on the football field was just astounding to me. That I had the right to do that was just beyond comprehension.

This was my second son. The one I used TWO TYPES OF BIRTH CONTROL to be sure I never went through what I went through when I gave up the first.

After a huge crying jag I literally got in my car and started driving north. It was a completely irrational thing to do, I panicked and had to flee somehow. Completely irrational. I think I was about an hour away when I realized I didn't have a dime on me for gas. :lol: I uh, turned around and came home and was lucky I made it.

I am so glad I didn't abort. I never should have even had that option. That kid is the biggest sweetheart on the planet. And my heart grieves for all the women WHO WERE DECEIVED into making that choice. It is not just a lump of cells. And all politicians that fight for it should be tried for murder. They not only destroyed the lives of the unborn, but the grieving moms who now regret walking down that road. All I can say is, those kids went immediately into the arms of the Lord .

Last edited:
Actually, JenT supported abortion 'til she got knocked up while out whoring around and acting like a slut. Her friends are barren from too many abortions, which must've scared her, 'cause she adoted her baby away instead.

She later turned to religion as a copping mechanism because she'd totally fucked up her life.

Forum List

Back