I Love Saturdays!

I think we should BOTH home school him, that way we KNOW he will get the education he deserves. You know how nasty those public schools are, they turn out kids who post on the internet and say nasty things to adults! :eek:

Home school? You? :lol:

You know what they say, kid, everything with the initials "NEA" involves spending our money on worthless crap, but still...

Now del, don't make him cry. Don't you know our little boy is trying to grow up to be a little man? He needs to learn from his mistakes, if not, how will we ever let him out into this cruel, cruel world?

you're right. i need to be more supportive.

I think we should BOTH home school him, that way we KNOW he will get the education he deserves. You know how nasty those public schools are, they turn out kids who post on the internet and say nasty things to adults! :eek:

okay, but it has to be non-hierarchical and not just to get him ready for life as a corporatist. that's extremely important to me.

okay, but it has to be non-hierarchical and not just to get him ready for life as a corporatist. that's extremely important to me.

A "corporatist"? You cannot make this shit up. :lol:

facepalm.jpg

you're right. i need to be more supportive.

As long as we follow the teachings of John Locke and The Rev. Moon, I think we will turn out a great kid! Maybe someday, if we are lucky, he can protest at Antichrists rallies while wearing DevNell's Handkerchiefs! :eusa_pray:

As long as we follow the teachings of John Locke and The Rev. Moon, I think we will turn out a great kid! Maybe someday, if we are lucky, he can protest at Antichrists rallies while wearing DevNell's Handkerchiefs! :eusa_pray:

from your lips to god's ears.

Forum List

Back