I love night shift

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
My co-worker has just propsitioned a bet to some of us guys here at work.

He stepped on the scale we have here and weighed in at 202.5 lbs and he's about to take a shit. The bet is that after he take a shit he will be below 200 lbs.

He has until 5 a.m. and I'm betting against him.

He stepped on the scale we have here and weighed in at 202.5 lbs and he's about to take a shit. The bet is that after he take a shit he will be below 200 lbs.

dont take that bet

;)

dont take that bet

;)

I couldn't resist putting up 5 bucks against him for pure entertainment purposes.

dont take that bet

;)

I couldn't resist putting up 5 bucks against him for pure entertainment purposes.
LOL well, let us know how it turns out

:lol:

Yeah. I'm hitting the sack, but the odd thing is, I will likely look next time I'm online to see the update of his coworkers elimination. That's just distrubing to know. LOL.

This ... is ... the ... strangest ... thread ... I ... have ... seen ... in ... a ... looooooong .... time. :lol:

Wow!

That's pretty special coming from a USMB mod, considering they specialize in dealing with strange threads.

A 2.5 pound shit is doable if he is middle aged Italian man still living with his mother.

I'm officially 5 bucks richer.

He got off the can and weighed in at 201.2

51G3CDPSXZL__SS500_.jpg

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Everyone-Poops-My-Body-Science/dp/192913214X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1253539405&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Everyone Poops (My Body Science Series) (9781929132140): Taro Gomi, Amanda Mayer Stinchecum: Books[/ame]

Forum List

Back