I Love It

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Obie Doodle went to Dublin and left Netanyahu in charge! One of his better moves if ya ask me.

:lol:

Every time he uttered a sentence this moringing in the joint houses of congress he got a standing ovation. A true statesman.

I feel sorry for you.

anti-uscitizen,

You are a fucking fool.

You and those other certified loons: TruthDoesn'tMatter, RDeanie Weanie, etc., must come from the same gene pool.

And......I don't feel sorry for you.

Simply, utter contempt.

Obie Doodle went to Dublin and left Netanyahu in charge! One of his better moves if ya ask me.

Keep the love alive! Move to Israel.

Willow, I, and others like us ....... if we had to move, we'd rather move to Israel.

Whilst you, and the other certified MuslimArselickingSwine should move to Iran, Syria, etc....or better still ........ to Palestine where you can suck on Hamas dicks.

While MO gets leveled and the Israeli PM is here, Paddy O'Bama's off on a trans-Atlantic beerfest.

What a guy. I wonder if he'll be Polish next week?

Keep the love alive! Move to Israel.

Willow, I, and others like us ....... if we had to move, we'd rather move to Israel.

Whilst you, and the other certified MuslimArselickingSwine should move to Iran, Syria, etc....or better still ........ to Palestine where you can suck on Hamas dicks.

Don't let me slow down your move. When all of the Israeli backing traitors to America are gone it will be a much nicer place. No need to go anywhere. BTW..I hate ALL organized religion. Jews Christians, Muslims... I don't support any religious fundamentalist state or community.

I hope everyone knows that Netanyahu is hated by most in his own country, and that he doesn't speak for even a large minority of Israelis.

I hope everyone knows that Netanyahu is hated by most in his own country, and that he doesn't speak for even a large minority of Israelis.

Evidently the leftist twits hate him here as well which must mean he's doing something right

Evidently the leftist twits hate him here as well which must mean he's doing something right

His approval rating is about 30%, so the majority no matter what their idealogy is don't like him.

His approval rating is about 30%, so the majority no matter what their idealogy is don't like him.

LOL well he and Obama then should make good company as Obama isn't all that far off of that.

Forum List

Back