I love it when ~

I love it when I get invited to a party with fun, great food, great people and games I love (and win!)

I love it when I get so drunk I don't give a shit what I do and feel totally free

my boobs aren't that big - either that or I don't wear my bra tight enough... I actually sleep in mine sometimes!

I love a good grassy field in the middle of nowhere. At night.
... by yourself? ;)

Sometimes, yes. There is little more peaceful than the sound and feel of soft breezes, chirping crickets and a sky full of stars...and not one damn man made light as far as the eye can see.

And the mosquitoes eating you alive. :lol:

Not really.
Sure if you are wearing shorts and a tshirt, but with long sleeves and pants...it isn't that bad...if at all.

Mosquito city!

Depends...if that field has a pond - yep!
I mean more like a prairie

In my part of the country, anywhere where there is grass you are going to find mosquitoes at night. ;) It very humid around here in the summertime. And in the wintertime, you probably wouldn't want to be outside for very long. :D There might be a very SHORT opportunity to enjoy such scenery without the bugs in the early fall.

Mosquito city!

Depends...if that field has a pond - yep!
I mean more like a prairie

In my part of the country, anywhere where there is grass you are going to find mosquitoes at night. ;) It very humid around here in the summertime. And in the wintertime, you probably wouldn't want to be outside for very long. :D There might be a very SHORT opportunity to enjoy such scenery without the bugs in the early fall.

It can be humid as hell here (southern Indiana) during the summer.
But...usually this involves a campfire.
And you are right, it is better in the fall.
Here it begins to cool down at night mid September...and winter usually doesn't really set in till Late December

Forum List

Back