I LOVE IT! Iowa Voter To Newt: "You're An Embarrassment To Our Party"

Ed:

Ron Paul is the tea party's top choice
Herman Cain is the tea party's second choice

Ok temporary link since the link in my thread is no longer valid http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ruly-is-racist-then-why-did-they-do-this.html

oh forget it, lol. There was a poll of tea partiers and Paul won with cain in 2nd is all I was saying.....just dont feel like looking for another place online that has it, sorry man.

Back the truck up.

I'm Tea party and Ron Paul is NEVER my choice.

He's an idiot, a fraud, and his views on Foreign policy are the same as the fringe left.

I'll go with Herman Cain, Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin, not nutcase Paul.

You were one of the people that didn't vote for him in that poll 500 votes out of the 1600 teapartiers polled, cain got 260. Mind you this was before the debate on fox a few weeks back.

Me personally...i'd take Cain for president, he is the only one that interests me at the moment, well maybe Newt a little bit but I just dont see him winning. I think ron paul would be a cool VP but not a president. Im not a fan of Palin but Bachman is ok, i dont think i want her running for president but I dont really have an issue with her either.

Internet polls are EXTREMELY suspect when it comes to Ron Paul.

Little Green Footballs busted this one in 2008. Ron Paul has a machine behind him that hacks those polls and votes MULTIPLE TIMES.

Charles Johnson even did an example by putting up a poll that asked, "Who sucks the most" and of course, one of the answers was Ron Paul.

Guess which answer got 97%? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Any poll during the primaries is going to show a HUGE groundswell for Paul, YET when you get to actual people voting in primaries, guess what? Paul doesn't win.

It's a scam and Paul does it to get donors.

Another reason, I don't like the guy.

A blogger over at RedState reminded me of this littler Jem...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi6n_-wB154&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Nancy Pelosi and Newt Gingrich Commercial on Climate Change‬‏[/ame]

I really don't know what he was thinking :lol:

The bottom line is Gingrich just can't be trusted. He's just your average backroom deal-making check-pant Republican. You don't really now where he stands on anything. His positions can change instantly. He's just like McCain. They're all over the place. You never really know where they're coming from on things. Gingrich & McCain are the reason the Neocons were able to take over the Republican Party. I trust real Conservatives like Paul Ryan much more. Once Gingrich attacked him,that was it for him. Most people are sick of the Republican Party being Democrat-Light. Gingrich and other frauds like him are the ones who pushed the Party into becoming that. His time is up. And that's a good thing for the Republican Party. Good riddance for sure.

Forum List

Back