I LOVE IT! Iowa Voter To Newt: "You're An Embarrassment To Our Party"

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Speaker Gingrich, what you just did to Paul Ryan is unforgivable.

NEWT GINGRICH: I didn't do anything to Paul Ryan.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes, you did. You undercut him and his allies in the House. You're an embarrassment to our party.

GINGRICH: I'm sorry you feel that way.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Why don't you get out before you make a bigger fool of yourself?

With video: RealClearPolitics - Video - Iowa Voter To Newt: "You're An Embarrassment To Our Party"

This is GREAT STUFF!

This is why I love the Tea Party. It's people like you and I just telling the Washington Insiders, the "ruling party types" to STUFF IT!

I don't think Newt was prepared to hear what the voters really think of his stupidity.

You want to cozy up to Pelosi and Hillary? Don't expect to be cozying up to US, Newt! We don't want you as president. We already had a McCain.

Take a powder, kid!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are happy when people embarass the party?

This race is getting ridiculous. If i was 4 years olders, I'd jump in just to save this party from embarassment.

If he is like me he is happy that morons in the party are being called out by citizens when those politicans are being morons.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Speaker Gingrich, what you just did to Paul Ryan is unforgivable.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes, you did. You undercut him and his allies in the House. You're an embarrassment to our party.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Why don't you get out before you make a bigger fool of yourself?

With video: RealClearPolitics - Video - Iowa Voter To Newt: "You're An Embarrassment To Our Party"

This is GREAT STUFF!

This is why I love the Tea Party. It's people like you and I just telling the Washington Insiders, the "ruling party types" to STUFF IT!

I don't think Newt was prepared to hear what the voters really think of his stupidity.

You want to cozy up to Pelosi and Hillary? Don't expect to be cozying up to US, Newt! We don't want you as president. We already had a McCain.

Take a powder, kid!

getting low on candidates are you ?

No there are too many canidates.

How do you the unidentified inquistor was a TEA PARTY member?

Is Ron Paul the official pick of the TP or something?

I never said the unidentified person was a tea party member.

But the idea of taking these people on directly, IS IN SPIRIT with the Tea Party.

And as for your dumb attempt to derail the thread.

I am NOT a Ron Paul supporter, nor would I ever vote for Ron Paul.

His views on Israel and the War on Terror are no different than the far left.

Further, he lies about ear marks. Says he never has voted for an earmark.

Oh yes, that's true. BUT ASK HIM IF HE HAS EVER PUT AN EARMARK IN A BILL!

He has. He just puts them in bills he knows will pass without his vote, and then votes no on the bill.

Further his excuses for his racist anti-semitic newsletters he did in the 80s. They are funnier than the excuses Bill Clinton made for smoking pot.

Bill Clinton didn't inhale? Ron Paul supposedly never read his own newsletters! ROFL!

Ron Paul is fraud and an anti-semite kook, like Pat Buchanan. I have no use for either of them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I find it hard to believe that the average tea partier wants to pay thousands of dollars more for their eventual senior healthcare coverage in order to a) fatten the coffers of the health insurance industry, and b) give a massive tax cut to America's wealthy.

I don't get how that fits the tea party philosophy.

Agreed. I would think the inquisitor would be the clueless one in the video.

teabagger.jpg

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that the average tea partier wants to pay thousands of dollars more for their eventual senior healthcare coverage in order to a) fatten the coffers of the health insurance industry, and b) give a massive tax cut to America's wealthy.

That you don't get it, is more than obvious carbiner.

That Obamacare is going to keep that from happening by any other way besides KILLING OFF the seniors is another thing you don't get.

But the idea of taking these people on directly, IS IN SPIRIT with the Tea Party.

He has. He just puts them in bills he knows will pass without his vote, and then votes no on the bill.

Further his excuses for his racist anti-semitic newsletters he did in the 80s. They are funnier than the excuses Bill Clinton made for smoking pot.

Bill Clinton didn't inhale? Ron Paul supposedly never read his own newsletters! ROFL!

Ron Paul is fraud and an anti-semite kook, like Pat Buchanan. I have no use for either of them.

WoW!!! :eek:

Color me IMPRESSED!!! :clap2:

Last edited:

This is GREAT STUFF!

Take a powder, kid!

As if he's the only embarrassment to the Republican party.

Ed:

Ron Paul is the tea party's top choice
Herman Cain is the tea party's second choice

Ok temporary link since the link in my thread is no longer valid http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ruly-is-racist-then-why-did-they-do-this.html

oh forget it, lol. There was a poll of tea partiers and Paul won with cain in 2nd is all I was saying.....just dont feel like looking for another place online that has it, sorry man.

Back the truck up.

I'm Tea party and Ron Paul is NEVER my choice.

He's an idiot, a fraud, and his views on Foreign policy are the same as the fringe left.

I'll go with Herman Cain, Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin, not nutcase Paul.

They are pushing their party into a sink hole.

They really are so deranged as to think they can win a democratic election by decreasing the number of people rtheir ideas appeal to.

They are crippling any candidate they will eventually thrust on the stage with insurmountable obsticles to getting elected.

I would prefer the right just get some new ideas that are not historically proven failures.

This country opperates best when both partys are actually coming up with good ideas.

The Republican part is now a one trick pony.

All they have is the corporate whorship trick.

This by the liberal who backs the Democrat who already cost the Democrat party the House and is looking to sink the whole damn party in 2012.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually the average tea partier wants there to still be medicare/medicade in some form which is why they support drastic changes to the system now in order to preserve it for the future in some form.

As it stands now those programs will be bankrupt in the near future.

No straw please.

Not me.

The whole thing should be made private.

I don't see in the Constitution where the government should get into healthcare.

WoW!!! :eek:

Color me IMPRESSED!!! :clap2:

I don't see why?

I'm a conservative. Conservatives are supporters of Israel. Ron Paul hates Israel and is always showing sympathy for Israel's enemies.

I have no use for Ron Paul.

I am really looking forward to a primary season where guys like Newt aren't passing the nutters purity test.

Actually the average tea partier wants there to still be medicare/medicade in some form which is why they support drastic changes to the system now in order to preserve it for the future in some form.

No straw please.

Not me.

I don't see in the Constitution where the government should get into healthcare.

But wouldn't that be a drastic change to the current system? ;)

That you don't get it, is more than obvious carbiner.

That Obamacare is going to keep that from happening by any other way besides KILLING OFF the seniors is another thing you don't get.

Don't mind the guy propping up strawmen, he obviously doesn't get it and has some other agenda.

Ed:

Ron Paul is the tea party's top choice
Herman Cain is the tea party's second choice

Ok temporary link since the link in my thread is no longer valid http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ruly-is-racist-then-why-did-they-do-this.html

oh forget it, lol. There was a poll of tea partiers and Paul won with cain in 2nd is all I was saying.....just dont feel like looking for another place online that has it, sorry man.

Back the truck up.

I'm Tea party and Ron Paul is NEVER my choice.

He's an idiot, a fraud, and his views on Foreign policy are the same as the fringe left.

I'll go with Herman Cain, Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin, not nutcase Paul.

You were one of the people that didn't vote for him in that poll 500 votes out of the 1600 teapartiers polled, cain got 260. Mind you this was before the debate on fox a few weeks back.

Me personally...i'd take Cain for president, he is the only one that interests me at the moment, well maybe Newt a little bit but I just dont see him winning. I think ron paul would be a cool VP but not a president. Im not a fan of Palin but Bachman is ok, i dont think i want her running for president but I dont really have an issue with her either.

No straw please.

Not me.

But wouldn't that be a drastic change to the current system? ;)

I'm for drastic change.

Get the government out of the business and both healthcare AND education.

Forum List

Back