I LOVE IT! Iowa Voter To Newt: "You're An Embarrassment To Our Party"

How do you the unidentified inquistor was a TEA PARTY member?

Is Ron Paul the official pick of the TP or something?

Ed:

Ron Paul is the tea party's top choice
Herman Cain is the tea party's second choice

Ok temporary link since the link in my thread is no longer valid http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ruly-is-racist-then-why-did-they-do-this.html

oh forget it, lol. There was a poll of tea partiers and Paul won with cain in 2nd is all I was saying.....just dont feel like looking for another place online that has it, sorry man.

Paul keeps donation from white supremacist - Politics - Decision '08 - Ron Paul - msnbc.com

Obama did not declare war on anyone did he?

kapow.jpg

How do you the unidentified inquistor was a TEA PARTY member?

Is Ron Paul the official pick of the TP or something?

Ed:

Ron Paul is the tea party's top choice
Herman Cain is the tea party's second choice

Ok temporary link since the link in my thread is no longer valid http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ruly-is-racist-then-why-did-they-do-this.html

oh forget it, lol. There was a poll of tea partiers and Paul won with cain in 2nd is all I was saying.....just dont feel like looking for another place online that has it, sorry man.

Paul keeps donation from white supremacist - Politics - Decision '08 - Ron Paul - msnbc.com

your link said:
"Dr. Paul stands for freedom, peace, prosperity and inalienable rights. If someone with small ideologies happens to contribute money to Ron, thinking he can influence Ron in any way, he's wasted his money," Paul spokesman Jesse Benton said. "Ron is going to take the money and try to spread the message of freedom."

"And that's $500 less that this guy has to do whatever it is that he does,"
I think paul explained why he kept it adequetly

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Speaker Gingrich, what you just did to Paul Ryan is unforgivable.NEWT GINGRICH: I didn't do anything to Paul Ryan.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes, you did. You undercut him and his allies in the House. You're an embarrassment to our party.

GINGRICH: I'm sorry you feel that way.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Why don't you get out before you make a bigger fool of yourself?

With video: RealClearPolitics - Video - Iowa Voter To Newt: "You're An Embarrassment To Our Party"

This is GREAT STUFF!

This is why I love the Tea Party. It's people like you and I just telling the Washington Insiders, the "ruling party types" to STUFF IT!

I don't think Newt was prepared to hear what the voters really think of his stupidity.

You want to cozy up to Pelosi and Hillary? Don't expect to be cozying up to US, Newt! We don't want you as president. We already had a McCain.

Take a powder, kid!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd say Paul Ryan undercut himself based on the polls and the Town Hall meetings held since the vote in the House on Ryan's Medicare plan. It's not only hurt Ryan, it has hurt other GOP House legislators.
Also, why is it a requirement for everyone who's running for prez to fall in lockstep to one politician's (Ryan is this case) unpopular idea? America needs a leader not a follower. (This post is in no way an endorsement of Newt).

Last edited:
We're at war with Libya? When was that declared?

Oh thats right its "kinetic action" My bad. I forgot that when you drop bombs on humans and try to oust a leader of a country by killing the humans in his army its not war as long as you call it kinetic action.

When was war declared?

I thought I said "my bad"?

I forgot that murdering humans with our military bombs isn't always war as long as we name it something like kinetic action.

Oh thats right its "kinetic action" My bad. I forgot that when you drop bombs on humans and try to oust a leader of a country by killing the humans in his army its not war as long as you call it kinetic action.

When was war declared?

I thought I said "my bad"?

I forgot that murdering humans with our military bombs isn't always war as long as we name it something like kinetic action.

police action in korea; conflict in vietnam.....

you're right. it's total horseshit.

but war hasn't formally been declared since 1941.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Speaker Gingrich, what you just did to Paul Ryan is unforgivable.

NEWT GINGRICH: I didn't do anything to Paul Ryan.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes, you did. You undercut him and his allies in the House. You're an embarrassment to our party.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Why don't you get out before you make a bigger fool of yourself?

With video: RealClearPolitics - Video - Iowa Voter To Newt: "You're An Embarrassment To Our Party"

This is GREAT STUFF!

This is why I love the Tea Party. It's people like you and I just telling the Washington Insiders, the "ruling party types" to STUFF IT!

I don't think Newt was prepared to hear what the voters really think of his stupidity.

You want to cozy up to Pelosi and Hillary? Don't expect to be cozying up to US, Newt! We don't want you as president. We already had a McCain.

Take a powder, kid!

I will say as much as I may agree with the man, that was uncouth. He should have at least stopped shaking his hand. Beyond that, Newt needed to be told that.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Speaker Gingrich, what you just did to Paul Ryan is unforgivable.

This is GREAT STUFF!

Take a powder, kid!

You are happy when people embarass the party?

This race is getting ridiculous. If i was 4 years olders, I'd jump in just to save this party from embarassment.

Yea i still don't understand Gingrich running. He has no chance. His time passed a long time ago. Less & Less Republicans want to follow the old-school check-pant Republicans. People just don't trust them. He shouldn't have attacked Ryan. Ryan is a real Conservative doing his best to fix the serious problems facing this Nation. So Gingrich really blew it attacking him. He's all done. The Party is changing and that's a good thing. Real Conservatism is finally beginning to take hold in the Party again. Gingrich running made no sense from the very beginning. Bye bye Newt.

Last edited:

This is GREAT STUFF!

Take a powder, kid!

getting low on candidates are you ?

Forum List

Back