I LOVE IT! Iowa Voter To Newt: "You're An Embarrassment To Our Party"

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Speaker Gingrich, what you just did to Paul Ryan is unforgivable.

NEWT GINGRICH: I didn't do anything to Paul Ryan.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes, you did. You undercut him and his allies in the House. You're an embarrassment to our party.

GINGRICH: I'm sorry you feel that way.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Why don't you get out before you make a bigger fool of yourself?

GINGRICH: I'm sorry you feel that way.

With video: RealClearPolitics - Video - Iowa Voter To Newt: "You're An Embarrassment To Our Party"

This is GREAT STUFF!

This is why I love the Tea Party. It's people like you and I just telling the Washington Insiders, the "ruling party types" to STUFF IT!

I don't think Newt was prepared to hear what the voters really think of his stupidity.

You want to cozy up to Pelosi and Hillary? Don't expect to be cozying up to US, Newt! We don't want you as president. We already had a McCain.

Take a powder, kid!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How do you the unidentified inquistor was a TEA PARTY member?

Is Ron Paul the official pick of the TP or something?

I find it hard to believe that the average tea partier wants to pay thousands of dollars more for their eventual senior healthcare coverage in order to a) fatten the coffers of the health insurance industry, and b) give a massive tax cut to America's wealthy.

I don't get how that fits the tea party philosophy.

1993 deficit reduction: A Lesson on Tax Policy

The story is pretty much what they did back here.

They spew a bunch of lies about what is happening and their loyal minions buy the lies without checking the facts somewhere unbiased.

If you notice they have been calling ANYTHING that is not Fix news (ooppps fox) is liberal slant.

They ran arround sayong the 1993 budget reduction act was the largest tax increase in history and their cold fish flopping on the deck with a hook in their mouths bought the lies.

The 1993 law passed without one single R vote and then gave us the best budget reductions in decades.

Last edited:
Saw it on Morning Joe before I left for work....CLASSIC!!!

:lol:
lol

Aww if I could only run the country like the fringe liberals on these boards want... I could mandate people buy anything I want and do tax rates of 90%.

Everyone would go to college and no one would ever have to work hard because we would have brown people that can live in an underground poor subculture we helped create to do all the crap work for us. We can nuke other courtiers that talk shit, we’ll claim it’s not a war because they all died and either not enough of us died or none of us died, go nukes/drones.

I can bail-out the rich over and over and over and pick what companies to help and what companies to make life a bitch based on who donates more money to my cause and I will have liberals swooning over me.

I can torture people and run a police state, I can tell people what they can eat but not to lose weight if they are obese… I can give people from third world countries free HC and give my own people who poison and destroy (overeat/smoke/drugs) their own bodies for a lifetime free healthcare because when I tax the rich at 90% we can pay for everything at least 1/10th of the way.

I can run historically high deficits because how else would I pay all the people to not work while calming UE is whatever number sounds somewhat palatable and believable.

I wana be Obama so bad… so so bad.

How do you the unidentified inquistor was a TEA PARTY member?

Is Ron Paul the official pick of the TP or something?

Ed:

Ron Paul is the tea party's top choice
Herman Cain is the tea party's second choice

Ok temporary link since the link in my thread is no longer valid http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ruly-is-racist-then-why-did-they-do-this.html

oh forget it, lol. There was a poll of tea partiers and Paul won with cain in 2nd is all I was saying.....just dont feel like looking for another place online that has it, sorry man.

Last edited:
They are pushing their party into a sink hole.

They really are so deranged as to think they can win a democratic election by decreasing the number of people rtheir ideas appeal to.

They are crippling any candidate they will eventually thrust on the stage with insurmountable obsticles to getting elected.

I would prefer the right just get some new ideas that are not historically proven failures.

This country opperates best when both partys are actually coming up with good ideas.

The Republican part is now a one trick pony.

All they have is the corporate whorship trick.

Maybe David Vitter could tell them how to get elected after wearing diapers to his prositutes appointment?

I find it hard to believe that the average tea partier wants to pay thousands of dollars more for their eventual senior healthcare coverage in order to a) fatten the coffers of the health insurance industry, and b) give a massive tax cut to America's wealthy.

Actually the average tea partier wants there to still be medicare/medicade in some form which is why they support drastic changes to the system now in order to preserve it for the future in some form.

As it stands now those programs will be bankrupt in the near future.

No straw please.

Yeah. If they wanted both of those things, they'd support Obama.

Maybe David Vitter could tell them how to get elected after wearing diapers to his prositutes appointment?

Maybe Obama can wear his Nobel Peace Prize when bragging about killing thousands of innocent civilians in his 2 wars and 2 not-wars while the fringe left (you) go cock hungry crazy for Obama!

Forum List

Back