I love it! CHURCH VOWS WAR ON OBAMA 'FIGHT IN STREETS'

Do you have any idea how many left wing extremists come to this site pretending to be "moderate"? I think sometimes they actually believe they are.

I can't help it if you are incapable of recognizing your ideology for what it is.

Do you have any idea how many left wing extremists come to this site pretending to be "moderate"? I think sometimes they actually believe they are.

I can't help it if you are incapable of recognizing your ideology for what it is.

Ahhh. Thus you prove your ignorance again. What would you say the Liberal / Progressive view is on the following:

Gun Control
Climate Change
Oil Production
ObamaCare
Unions
Coal Production
High Income Earning

I could go on but your definition of a Liberal / Progressive has nothing to do with politics, so much as it does anyone disagreeing with you on anything. A lot of weak egos on the Right have this "All or Nothing" mentality. It's a defense mechanism for those who blindly follow ideology without realizing all their opinions are fed to them by others.

While Obama tries to act like Jesus endorses him, the Church is having NONE OF IT!

Just off Drudge right now:

It is about time one Church stood up and said "Oh no you don't!" I applaud. :clap2:

Get this one!

CATHOLIC LEAGUE POISED TO GO TO WAR WITH OBAMA OVER MANDATORY BIRTH CONTROL

Donahue says 70 million of his voters poised to alter Presidential Election

Catholic League Poised To Go To War With Obama Over Mandatory Birth Control Payments « CBS New York

This just made my morning!

:dance:

As always, we never hear about the Muslim views on this. They are exempt from Obamacare if I read the bill correctly because they deem insurance as gambling. I don't think they would willingly pay for abortion or contraception either, but since someone let them off the hook, the media doesn't have to go there.

I don't think any of us should be forced to purchase something and have to pay for other's foolish choices on top of it. Why do liberals always find ways to justify people's behavior rather than expect anyone to be personally responsible for their own choices?

Ahhh. Thus you prove your ignorance again. What would you say the Liberal / Progressive view is on the following:

Gun Control
Climate Change
Oil Production
ObamaCare
Unions
Coal Production
High Income Earning

I could go on but your definition of a Liberal / Progressive has nothing to do with politics, so much as it does anyone disagreeing with you on anything. A lot of weak egos on the Right have this "All or Nothing" mentality. It's a defense mechanism for those who blindly follow ideology without realizing all their opinions are fed to them by others.

And you'd be wrong, as you are wrong about pretty much everything else.

"
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All things both Liberal (in the American sense of that term) and Progressive have their ultimate origins in Rationalism. This is, roughly, the belief that only reason and evidence can properly serve as the foundation of our convictions. If we try to subsititute something else for reason and evidence, the question immediately arises how we are to justify that something else — and the moment we try to do that, we begin to employ reason and evidence. "[/FONT]

The Definition of Progressivism

Forum List

Back