I love Indiana

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Indiana counted more registered Colts Fans in 1988 than it does today, even though the state population has since grown by about 10 million. Setting aside down years, then with the drafting of Peyton Manning whose celebrity eclipsed his time at Tennessee, the Indianapolis Colts counts only a two victory's in the 2011 season.

You'd have to go back more than two decades to find a National Championship Win (NCAA) for the Indiana Hoosiers, but this may be their year again! Bobby Knight,who carried them to three titles, is no longer coach, but Tom Creen is doing a fantastic job!

And don't forget those Pacers, on their way to an NBA Championship in 2012~

Oh, and we still have Larry Bird.

And the Super Bowl is here in February.

We also have Kurt Vonnegut, David Letterman, Jane Pauley, Jim Davis, John Cougar Mellencamp, The Indy 500 and a part of Lake Michigan!

Indiana counted more registered Colts Fans in 1988 than it does today, even though the state population has since grown by about 10 million. Setting aside down years, then with the drafting of Peyton Manning whose celebrity eclipsed his time at Tennessee, the Indianapolis Colts counts only a two victory's in the 2011 season.

You'd have to go back more than two decades to find a National Championship Win (NCAA) for the Indiana Hoosiers, but this may be their year again! Bobby Knight,who carried them to three titles, is no longer coach, but Tom Creen is doing a fantastic job!

And don't forget those Pacers, on their way to an NBA Championship in 2012~

Oh, and we still have Larry Bird.

And the Super Bowl is here in February.

We also have Kurt Vonnegut, David Letterman, Jane Pauley, Jim Davis, John Cougar Mellencamp, The Indy 500 and a part of Lake Michigan!

Um...

You forgot. We also have Echo Zulu.

I miss Indiana, I was born there and spent my elementary school years in a small town called Angola near the Michigan border, than I moved to Kansas City and haven't been back since, been about 20 years since I was there.

I love Indiana too.
Lived there mid/late 80's in Castleton.
82nd Street
Was an instructor at Ft. Ben.
Fantasic memories !!!!

Indiana is a very useful state. When driving to Illinois from Ohio, it is much easier to drive through Indiana than drive around it.

Even though I am a Hoosier I do not think IU will win the NCAA this year. Maybe next year when they get that top Frosh class in. The Pacers also are a year or two from competing for a Championship but they are young and should be in the playoffs this year.

Indiana is also home to Milan, and who can forget that?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6_Tk_FyoVE]Milan, Indiana wins the 1954 State Championship - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back