I Love How The Democrats On Board

Blatantly say that their elected officals are for their side only. This isn't the UNITED States of AMERICA.. It's officially the DIVIDED STATES of AMERICA.. Wonder where they can run to when the Republicans take back the WH.. They gonna run off to Mexico>>>>:lol::lol::lol: fucking hilarious weenies.

Why of course kitty, you didn't vote for the leader, so you have no say, go run and bury your head in your litter box. What a misguided fur ball. You want blood? You got it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Democrats are a coalition made up of many diverse groups. Diverse in race, religion and culture.

Republicans are 90% white, mostly Christian. Only 6% of scientists are Republican which indicates their opinion of education. Republicans can't name a single success in the last 30 years. From 2001 to 2008, they worked tirelessly with China to move 2.4 million jobs to China and close down tens of thousands of American factories. Tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans. Nothing on immigration, nothing on building Americas infrastructure. They "freed" Iraq and then turned it into a far right wing Islamic Theocracy by constitution, watched as a million Christians were driven from a homeland they lived in since the time of Christ, did nothing when woman were forced to go from western style clothes to burkes and now live under Sharia law. Billions of dollars simply disappeared. They put Katrina survivors into carcinogenic trailers bought from their friends with government money.

The list is endless. And these people vote for the same corrupt politicians over and over again. I couldn't never vote for John Boehner, videotaped passing out bribes ON THE HOUSE FLOOR just before a vote. Or Darrell Issa sending emails to 150 of the largest companies asking what should Republicans do first?

And after all these terrible things, Republicans say, "What about the Democrat who.......?" as if the only bar is the bottom one. They don't want to BE Democrats, so stop measuring your scandals compared to Democrats.

Where are Republican successes? Crow about those. Unfortunately, the cupboard is bare.

Look, one of the boards most blatantly bigoted and racist members posted again! Rtard, no one likes you, why do you keep Trolling the internet?

you guys are like the zen masters of ignoring information and striking out with a personal attacks. Truely amazing...ly bad

Did you really just go after me and miss .................. Republicans are 90% white, mostly Christian. Only 6% of scientists are Republican which indicates their opinion of education. from the person I quoted? Get the fuck out you twaty lil shit. Shit, Dems are 85% white and mostly christaian and we are the zen masters of miss information?

Great, another far left neocon on the boards, just what we fuckin needed... Go push the war hungry, torture supporting, homeland security expanding, Bush tax cut passing preseident we have now, Obama.

telling dissenters to move to France, no doubt :doubt:

Freedom Fries!

Was that not the most childish thing you have ever seen the leaders of the greatest nation on earth do?

I think this one takes it.

"He is purple — the gay-pride color, and his antenna is shaped like a triangle — the gay pride symbol." –from a "Parents Alert" issued in Jerry Falwell's National Liberty Journal, warning that "Tinky Winky," a character on the popular PBS children's show, "Teletubbies," may be gay ~ Falwell

Blatantly say that their elected officals are for their side only. This isn't the UNITED States of AMERICA.. It's officially the DIVIDED STATES of AMERICA.. Wonder where they can run to when the Republicans take back the WH.. They gonna run off to Mexico>>>>:lol::lol::lol: fucking hilarious weenies.
USMB Rules & Regulations
Language Guidelines:

Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.
The problem with allowing conservatives like "WillowTree" on this forum is that they lack "adult" supervision.

Insults, bullying and swearing are not substitutes for research, a command of the facts and a rational argument!

Are we all to assume that "WillowTree" is auditioning for the coveted role of the USmessageboard.com designated "FOOL?"

Last edited:
Look, one of the boards most blatantly bigoted and racist members posted again! Rtard, no one likes you, why do you keep Trolling the internet?

you guys are like the zen masters of ignoring information and striking out with a personal attacks. Truely amazing...ly bad

Did you really just go after me and miss .................. Republicans are 90% white, mostly Christian. Only 6% of scientists are Republican which indicates their opinion of education. from the person I quoted? Get the fuck out you twaty lil shit. Shit, Dems are 85% white and mostly christaian and we are the zen masters of miss information?

Great, another far left neocon on the boards, just what we fuckin needed... Go push the war hungry, torture supporting, homeland security expanding, Bush tax cut passing preseident we have now, Obama.

Republican Base Heavily White, Conservative, Religious

Democrats are 65% white, NOT 85%.

You see? People like you call me a liar and yet I can prove I'm telling the truth. Worse, you know it. It's why you rant and lie yourselves. You can't prove anything I said was factually incorrect.

One thing Republicans don't seem to understand, "You can't make something true by just saying it". Now, what is it you don't believe? I'll REPOST links. Better would be if you guys actually disproved something I said.

I know, I know. Your position is, "I'm not going to waste my time on something I don't believe in whether it's true or not". So there!

USMB Rules & Regulations
Language Guidelines:

Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.
The problem with allowing conservatives like "WillowTree" on this forum is that they lack "adult" supervision.

Insults, bullying and swearing are not substitutes for research, a command of the facts and a rational argument!

Are we all to assume that "WillowTree" is auditioning for the coveted role of the USmessageboard.com designated "FOOL?"

all you have to do is ignore me little kool aid drinker,, can you find your ignore button or do you need some assistance?

You see? People like you call me a liar and yet I can prove I'm telling the truth. Worse, you know it. It's why you rant and lie yourselves. You can't prove anything I said was factually incorrect.

One thing Republicans don't seem to understand, "You can't make something true by just saying it". Now, what is it you don't believe? I'll REPOST links. Better would be if you guys actually disproved something I said.

I know, I know. Your position is, "I'm not going to waste my time on something I don't believe in whether it's true or not". So there!

I think it's funny that out of one side of your lying mouth you say "color shouldn't matter" and out of the other side of your kool aid dribbling mouth you make color matter. what a moron you izz. total irrefutable, irreperable moron.. brain izzzz dead. circuits are blown, pull the plug moron.

I didn't call you a liar you fucked up racist bigot. I'm conservative, not religious and I believe in evolution and blah blah blah... It's about how to run Government that I'm looking at. When it comes to politics, liberalism IS failing WORLD WIDE, right now, always has and is in America.

My point is you make out the fact that the Republican party has WHITE people as a bad thing… racist.

You make out that the Republican party to be bad for having religion... Bigot.

You make out the Republican party for not being 100% scientist to mean “lack of education” because all smart people are scientist, L O fucking L…

Yet you don’t make mention of the simple fact that much of the Democrat party follows the same make up. Are you Rtard a black/Hispanic/Asia or other non white person who just happens to not be religious and a scientist? Chances are you are just another run of the mill semi overweight dumbass who takes credit for what others have achieved.

What would the world say if I made the Dems out to be a BS party based off pointing out their % of black people affiliated to the party? Do you not see just how blindingly racist you are or do you need a Democrat to point it out before you can comprehend some of the most basic laws of bigotry? You, Rtard, hate people based of their skin color and or their religious belief... Face it you ugly fucking worthless scum bag, you latched onto the democrat party because it allowed you (like the skin heads/kkk) to infect politics with your own Racist hate mongering because the DNC gives the OK as long as you vote Dem. You are in fact the very being of what you claim to hate, and you’re a Progressive liberal (neocon) so I’m not shocked you hate yourself

Last edited:

"You can't make something true by just saying it".

right....kinda like how you stereotype anyone to your right

if you guys actually disproved something I said.

your stereotyping has been disproved time and time again Dean.......

Palin is just playing the right wingers for a bunch of money in her pocket.

I know. I just find it ironic that Palin acolytes would point their boney fingers about divisiveness when Palin is deliberately divisive to pad her wallet.

More amazing how people can't shut up about her. The left keeps her in business with its shrill cries and yellow journalism more than anyone on the right does.
Yeah, right.....

.......is all the Dems' fault.

Wankin.gif

Forum List

Back