I love how democrats have this intelletual superiority

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
and then vote these people in office.

And this is a debate on global warming, yes liberals....you just have to shake your head.

You mean the "think" they have this intellectual superiority. You have to be dumb as a stump to be a progressive.

I agree, but you have to watch and see Cenks talk after the clip, it's almost as funny as seeing the media on election night.

Yes they tout their genius and then trot out the likes of Jake Starkey, Guno, Lakota, Rdean, and JimH. The Loons Club.

Yes the rednecks down south assuredly are rocket scientists. Whenever I visit there I understand why they praise low wages.

Yes the rednecks down south assuredly are rocket scientists. Whenever I visit there I understand why they praise low wages.
image.jpeg

They don't have to spend half their income on their heating bills. Mostly they wear shorts, bikinis, and flip flops. They eat a lot of red snapper, grouper, bass, etc. A lot of their income goes toward boats, jet skis, cabins on a river or lake, going to watch Alabama or Florida play football, cold beer, etc. They live hard.

Forum List

Back