I love Con-Ed!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Con-Edison was kind enough to kill the power to the building I work at and won't have it back again until late this afternoon. So I got to come home and watch the festivities all day long! :)

UsaPride said:
I'm very happy for you, Jim! :D Are we having an election night party here tonight? :beer:

Oh yeah!

I'll be here regardless of the outcome, much to the chagrin of the liberals who will undoubtedly be scarce should Bush win. I'll be watching the polls close and posting at the same time. :)

Well I already have my sitter lined up and alerted everyone that I will be HERE tonight! LOL!! I just got to go get my refreshments :D and I'll be set! :thup:

So, since you have the day off - have you cast your ballot? I was at the poll by 7AM!!

Joan said:
So, since you have the day off - have you cast your ballot? I was at the poll by 7AM!!

No need to, Opie and Anthony declared Bush the winner at 6:10 this morning. :laugh:

jimnyc said:
Con-Edison was kind enough to kill the power to the building I work at and won't have it back again until late this afternoon. So I got to come home and watch the festivities all day long! :)

Who you kidding, I think you cut the wiring!!!!! HAHAH!

Forum List

Back