I love cheesey horror/sci-fi/action flicks.

I always love B-movies of which you speak of. As long as you don't take it seriously, you'll enjoy it.

The Fly (1958) with Vincent Price will be on AMC at 3:30 this morning. :lol:

Not a cheesy horror movie really, but a good film either way.

I always love B-movies of which you speak of. As long as you don't take it seriously, you'll enjoy it.

The Fly was OK, but just a bit too old for me. And the updated version with whas-his-face was just gross for the sake of gross.

I love cheesy shit too.

How about, Killer Klowns from Space!

Try "The Last Man on Earth" with Vincent Price from the early 60's.

Fantastically creepy film with a nasty ending. Back when horror movies could HAVE nasty endings. Production values so poor you want to cry, but Vincent is always a treasure.

I guess Kung Fu would fall under Action flicks, eh? there are few things on this earth cheesier than some (low)-quality kung fu.

Fantastically creepy film with a nasty ending. Back when horror movies could HAVE nasty endings. Production values so poor you want to cry, but Vincent is always a treasure.

Another classic Price film. That's also one of the things I enjoy about classic horror movies. The hero didn't always win.

I've seen all these films and probably then some. :lol:

Robot Monster.

My all time favorite

marc_horowitz_robot_monster.jpg

I guess Kung Fu would fall under Action flicks, eh? there are few things on this earth cheesier than some (low)-quality kung fu.

I love when the movies are hilariously and so horribly dubbed into English.

heck yea.. or, display some wild ass supernatural ability that reminds me of fireballs in street fighter 2.

How do you guys feel about all the new films that rely on triple jointed people crawling on the celing? It seems that a LOT of new films are just GRUSOME not scary in a classic sense. I made the mistake of watching "The Strangers" and it was the most POINTLESS film I have EVER seen, and when I say pointless I mean the movie had NO POINT AT ALL!

Another classic Price film. That's also one of the things I enjoy about classic horror movies. The hero didn't always win.

I've seen all these films and probably then some. :lol:
ONe of the best buys I did was the "50 Horror Classics" There are about 3-5 "good" bad old films. maybe a half dozen sleeper classics and the rest is craptastic to craptastic fun.

I mean, really. for a buck a movie here are highlights of I got:

Night of the Living Dead
House on Haunted Hill
Last Man on Earth
Dementia 13
Carnival of Souls
The Terror
Metropolis (yes THAT Metropolis)

heck yea.. or, display some wild ass supernatural ability that reminds me of fireballs in street fighter 2.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pFjpfmeOtg]YouTube - Black Belt Jones Classic 70's Kung Fu[/ame]

[
ONe of the best buys I did was the "50 Horror Classics" There are about 3-5 "good" bad old films. maybe a half dozen sleeper classics and the rest is craptastic to craptastic fun.

I mean, really. for a buck a movie here are highlights of I got:

Night of the Living Dead
House on Haunted Hill
Last Man on Earth
Dementia 13
Carnival of Souls
The Terror
Metropolis (yes THAT Metropolis)

That is a great deal.

Great thing too though, is you can get all those movies on youtube.

I've watched some on there too. Youtube is also great to take advantage of all the silent films you might not be able to get otherwise.

Forum List

Back