I love canada, too

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Really - I LOVE the country...the people...the views. Maybe it's just Brittish Columbia, but everytime I think about going north of the US border, I get a little giddy. It's pretty neat being this close to another country.

The politics of Canada? Eh... :( The People? Pretty good. They certainly dress better :)

Said1 said:
Bleh. Try Sleeman's, anything they make is excellente! At least drink Molson's beer.

Labatt's was years (I mean YEARS) ago. Haven't tried Sleeman's.

Molson is good - I like that. Again though...YEARS

I'm a Foster's drinker.

Sir Evil said:
Molson's? that beer bites!:D

As long as it's not a lager. I like Canadian, that's what I drink when I'm poor. BTW, Labatt's products are nothing more than moose piss, only the frogs drink it.

GotZoom said:
Labatt's was years (I mean YEARS) ago. Haven't tried Sleeman's.

Molson is good - I like that. Again though...YEARS

I'm a Foster's drinker.

If you get a chance to try Sleeman's, go for it. I'd drink about 10 if I could right now.

Alexander Keith's! The pride of Nova Scotia!

What does it say about a province when it is proud of beer? Ohwell, it is still the best. And the commercials are very funny.

Said1 said:
As long as it's not a lager. I like Canadian, that's what I drink when I'm poor. BTW, Labatt's products are nothing more than moose piss, only the frogs drink it.

Yeah, but the brunettes in the Labatt's commercials... wow! :hitit:

MrMarbles said:
Alexander Keith's! The pride of Nova Scotia!

What does it say about a province when it is proud of beer? Ohwell, it is still the best. And the commercials are very funny.

That guy in the swearter REALLY gets on my nerves, good beer though!

Oh and Jeff, Labatts has to offer up something for people to drink that moose swill. :D

Said1 said:
That guy in the swearter REALLY gets on my nerves, good beer though!

The Scottish guy!

(scottish accent) What do you get when you mix a person who talks with his hands, and a beer drinker? SPILT BEER!(scottish accent)

That guy is hilarious!

Forum List

Back