I love bringing our own wine...... LOL

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
We had a great dinner tonight..... we brought our own wine...and the waiters eyes popped... So much so he sent the sommelier to cork it...... The both were just gushing over it. LOL

it was a lovely wine, marcassin three sisters 2007.... and poor things we drank it all.

We had a great dinner tonight..... we brought our own wine...and the waiters eyes popped... So much so he sent the sommelier to cork it...... The both were just gushing over it. LOL

it was a lovely wine, marcassin three sisters 2007.... and poor things we drank it all.

the horror... the horror....

:D

• Banned

the horror... the horror....

:D

it was amusing.... the waiter was poring very nicely... but when it came to the last round he kept just a little bet back...... i am sure hoping we would not drink it. :tongue:

• Banned
Musta been good stuff -- you put this thread in Writing instead of Food & Wine.

:eusa_whistle:

:lmao: ..... so i sure did..... must have been the wine. :tongue:

where are the mods when you need them..... ooohhhhh mmmoooodddsssss *knock knock*.... can ya move the thread please :eusa_angel:

Yummy! We have a 2006 in the cellar:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back