I love Betty White

But probably half of you just stopped. :)

Barack Obama Earns Coveted Betty White Endorsement

bwbo.jpg

I don't really have a fetish for older women.

That being said, she may be an OK actress and that is what she is, nothing more and nothing less. She is as entitled to her political opinions as anybody else.

I like Betty.

I couldn't possibly care less who she endorses for President, but I like Betty.

But.... if she had endorsed Romney, the same people who are saying how wonderful she is would be calling her an old hag. :lol:

It's gonna get seriously boring if we're gonna have a thread every time one of the 1% endorse Obama.

I like Betty.

I couldn't possibly care less who she endorses for President, but I like Betty.

But.... if she had endorsed Romney, the same people who are saying how wonderful she is would be calling her an old hag. :lol:

It's gonna get seriously boring if we're gonna have a thread every time one of the 1% endorse Obama.

It would be uncharitable and churlish to hold her obvious senility and consequential bad judgment against the old dame.

^^^

Serious answer ... that's how message boards work. People share what interests them, and then others agree or disagree.

I live with someone on the Asperger's scale, so we recently had this conversation. She doesn't understand why she should feign giving a shit about other people's interests. I told her she doesn't have to. She should just let them talk, because that's what people with social skills do.

Forum List

Back