I love being a Boston sports fan!

That's a good one if you want to razz del ...

This is the one you pull for my generation of Red Sox fans:

aaron-boone-home-run-2003.jpg

Unless you were less than 7, I find it hard to believe that the '86 season doesn't stir up painful memories....

I was 6 :D

Aaron f'ing Boone is much fresher in my mind then ole Billy Buckner.

I gotta admit that Super Bowl loss to the Giants was a monumental kick in the nuts.

Consider that an indirect payback for your monumental kick in our nuts in SB 39.

It was the first and last time I'll ever root for the Giants.

In a little over an hour I will be heading to the Garden for game 7 of the Bruins/Canes series. Sporting the Article 15 jersey tonight.

GO BRUINS!

Actually it's the Gayrod curse.

It's so bad we are actually looking forward to his return.

My buddy at work has GayRoid on his fantasy team and he keeps talking about how he can't wait for him to come back and how good his team will be when he does.

*puke*

Real fans don't draft Yankee players.

On my fantasy team, I have an explicit policy that I will not have a Yankee on my team.

Last year, I learned that X-Nady was traded to the Yankees and I immediately unloaded him for Lidge. Had I not been able to trade him, I would have just droped him and pick up a FA.

And I benched him for the game before my trade went through.

I won two leagues last year...probably because I didn't have any Yankees.

Unless you were less than 7, I find it hard to believe that the '86 season doesn't stir up painful memories....

I was 6 :D

Aaron f'ing Boone is much fresher in my mind then ole Billy Buckner.

Okay.... Have a son your age.... It's real fresh in his.... LOL

All of the past...Babe, Bucky, Buckner, Boone...were permanently erased by this:

1099232034_3054.jpg

In fact, I consider the loss in the Boone HR game as the midpoint of the 2003/04 championship season.

Bruins lose game 7 in overtime.

I'm depressed and have no voice left.

Ha Ha! Red Wings all the way!

You guys have been more arrogant ever since you finally won a World Series a few years ago. But I like it. Boston should have a swagger to it.

I feel bad for NY because their basketball team sucks. I want them to be good again so I can root against them.

Same way I like the Lakers to be good so I can root against them.

And I hope Pierce & Ray Allen lose. More Ray Allen than Pierce, but they already won last year. Let Clevelend or Denver win a ring this year. But NOT Kobe.

Big Baby. Try big fat ass.

It must suck for you knowing that if Garnett was healthy, you guys would have for sure one back to back. :lol:

Did the Knicks win 25 yet?

25 what? The season is over. They were 32 and 50.

I hope Lebron wins this year and then leaves in 2011 upset because the Pistons won in 2010 and then after Piston back to back championships, Lebron wins back to back himself, so he's at least tied with Kobe, who has 3 rings. And then he can win one more making him better than Kobe but not as good as MJ.

You guys have been more arrogant ever since you finally won a World Series a few years ago. But I like it. Boston should have a swagger to it.

I feel bad for NY because their basketball team sucks. I want them to be good again so I can root against them.

And I hope Pierce & Ray Allen lose. More Ray Allen than Pierce, but they already won last year. Let Clevelend or Denver win a ring this year. But NOT Kobe.

It must suck for you knowing that if Garnett was healthy, you guys would have for sure one back to back. :lol:

Don't forget Powe's torn ACL ...

Yeah, fuck Kobe.

Big Baby has done more for himself and his reputation than any other player so far in the playoffs. Dude has stepped it up big time and established himself as a true NBA player. I see that he's even collected himself some haters too. Good. I'll take him on my team any day.

It doesn't suck, Sealy. It's a testament to how good and dedicated this Celtics team really is. They could have rolled over numerous times this post season and nobody would have blamed them one bit. Every time they've been kicked in the teeth they've gotten up and kept fighting. Without KG it's a given that they will lose to Cleveland yet they play on, fighting and scrapping out every win in every which way imaginable. This team is showing the world what the true pride of a champion really is and I'm proud to be a fan of theirs, win or lose.

Don't forget Powe's torn ACL ...

Yeah, fuck Kobe.

Big Baby has done more for himself and his reputation than any other player so far in the playoffs. Dude has stepped it up big time and established himself as a true NBA player. I see that he's even collected himself some haters too. Good. I'll take him on my team any day.

It doesn't suck, Sealy. It's a testament to how good and dedicated this Celtics team really is. They could have rolled over numerous times this post season and nobody would have blamed them one bit. Every time they've been kicked in the teeth they've gotten up and kept fighting. Without KG it's a given that they will lose to Cleveland yet they play on, fighting and scrapping out every win in every which way imaginable. This team is showing the world what the true pride of a champion really is and I'm proud to be a fan of theirs, win or lose.

I know! That's why I wanted Boston to lose in the first or second round. To prove to Ray Allen he aint shit if not on a stacked team. But now he has impressed me, WITHOUT Garnett. Damn it. I didn't like him because he had/has a beef with Rip Hamilton. He was jealous that Rip had a highschool, college and NBA championship. Now I think Allen does too.

I can't believe the Rockets are doing so well without McGrady & Yao.

I didn't realize Powe was out. I like that guy.

I just don't want Boston to win again. But better them than Kobe.

And after last night, I don't see the Lakers getting past Denver.

Yes, Big baby has been impressive. Imagine that team with a healthy Garnett. Scary.

Must piss you off that Garnett's injury came at such a bad time. But at least you won one.

I'd be pissed if Detroit didn't at least win in 2004. It would have felt like all those years were for nothing.

Wouldn't you have hated to be a Utah fan during the Malone/Stockton years?

I hope Lebron wins this year and then leaves in 2011 upset because the Pistons won in 2010 and then after Piston back to back championships, Lebron wins back to back himself, so he's at least tied with Kobe, who has 3 rings. And then he can win one more making him better than Kobe but not as good as MJ.
Scarcasim is lost on the net.

Scarcasim is lost on the net.

Got it. The Knicks suck. Could it have anything to do with I. Thomas?

He's one of ours, but I haven't liked him since he walked off the court and didn't shake the Bulls hands in 1992. That was low class, and the end of the "BAD BOYS".

As a player, we was great. But as a coach/general manager, he is poison. He ruined Indiana, NY and the Raptors.

Joe Dumars, the more classy of the Bad Boys, has done a great job here in Detroit.

Sad Chuck Daly died.

I didn't hear if Rodman was at the funeral. I was curious if he would go dressed as a woman, would he cry, would he be outragous.

Forum List

Back