I Look Like a Damned Bull Frog

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
Or to put it a bit more simply - I have a big fat lip.

I have an issue with an abscessed tooth and I can't get in to a dentist until Thursday morning. So, seeing as how I was in considerable pain, I decided I would get some Oragel to ease things up a little. Can you believe I had an allergic reaction to that shit?! My upper lip is swollen up so much that it completely covers my lower lip ... and all I can say to myself is, "My God ... you look like a damned bullfrog."

So my doctor gave me an antibiotic today and I hope it will calm my world down. I have not slept for the last two nights - rolling and tumbling, twisting and turning, flipping and flopping ... and I was all by myself doing it ... not one damned man available to make me think it was worth it.

I'm tired, I'm going to bed and I pray that I will get some sleep tonight.

That is all.

Is this you?

1944941_f260.jpg

Hope you feel better soon Granny... in the meanwhile snack on a few flys! (Just kidding dear)...

LOL - I'm looking less like a frog every day. Saw a dentist today and we'll start a plan of action after I'm through taking the antibiotics.

On a rather strange up side of this "frog" venture ... a couple days in on the antibiotics I kept feeling my nose and kept asking myself, "What the hell? My nose doesn't feel right." I like to lie down when I watch TV, which requires a downward positioning of my glasses. Doesn't work real well - sort of cuts down on my breathing ease.

Last night, I got comfy and lowered my glasses a bit - and I could breath very easily. I brought it up to the dentist today as an aside and, apparently, these antibiotics have also hit some hitherto unknown sinus infections and have "collapsed" the sides of my nose and some minor under eye puffs.

I don't know - I don't have any allergies other than insects, spiders and such - I can't even comprehend how all this pollen allergies must be - but it sure looks like it would be miserable suffering.

New Topics

Forum List

Back