I look at the threads here, and every single discussion...

This turd IM2 cannot make one post not race related or telling the truth. To hear him tell it blacks live here:
nassau.jpg

Instead of here:

baltimore_0.jpg

What these black racist whiners need to do is get off their sorry asses and work to fix their communities and keep their kids in school learning instead of blaming whites for every goddam problem they have. Until they do that, I avoid them like the plague that have become.

what's your point?? this is a discussion forum, yes??
we will discuss whatever we want

the only reason I post threads/etc on blacks-whites is to show the myths/lies/falsehoods/injustice --as do many other members

what's the problem??
1 in 5 or 2 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!
4 out of 5 !!!!!!!!!! 4 out of 5 that's why!
2 out of 10 is not much of 10 !!!!! not much at all
hahahah---WTF??
if the other races want to discuss, they can--no one is stopping them
yes--we are living in 2018 and unlike you, we are not living in fairytale land

Last edited:
is about Whites or Blacks. It's as if there are no Jews, Hispanics, Native Americans, Middle Easterners, Indians, or Asians in the United States.

Whites are something like 65% of America, depending on definition. Some count Jews and mixed Hispanics as white, even Middle Easterners, but some don't. But let's use that as a starting figure. Blacks are about 15% of America, let's use that as a starting figure. That leaves 20%, or 1 in every 5 Americans who is neither white nor black.

While I agree that it is important to discuss whites and blacks, you people are living in the past. You are not living in the America of 2018. America is now composed of every single race under the sun.

funny, there are about a dozen jew-hating or muslim hating threads a day.

is about Whites or Blacks. It's as if there are no Jews, Hispanics, Native Americans, Middle Easterners, Indians, or Asians in the United States.

Whites are something like 65% of America, depending on definition. Some count Jews and mixed Hispanics as white, even Middle Easterners, but some don't. But let's use that as a starting figure. Blacks are about 15% of America, let's use that as a starting figure. That leaves 20%, or 1 in every 5 Americans who is neither white nor black.

While I agree that it is important to discuss whites and blacks, you people are living in the past. You are not living in the America of 2018. America is now composed of every single race under the sun.

I haven't seen any jew hating threads but plenty of white hating threads.

Well a lot of that is due to the two token black supremacists down here derailing every thread.

There are no black supremacists here. But you are a white supremacist and that is what's wrong with his place. You white supremacists derail every thread.
no black supremacist--hahahahaha
blacks can't:
be racist
be supremacist
steal
murder
cheat
lie
etc

gee, maybe because there are a lot more whites and blacks compared to other races on USMB? !?

Well a lot of that is due to the two token black supremacists down here derailing every thread.

There are no black supremacists here. But you are a white supremacist and that is what's wrong with his place. You white supremacists derail every thread.
blacks can't:
be racist
be supremacist
steal
murder
cheat
lie
etc
Well, they can't do it as well as you white boys. :113:

blacks can't:
be racist
be supremacist
steal
murder
cheat
lie
etc
Well, they can't do it as well as you white boys. :113:
sure they can--twice as better
hate crimes:
Offenders

Dude is a troll
There is plenty of hate here. For all sides lol

Forum List

Back