I loathe stupid people

There's just not much you can say about some people. but this fits.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5ZkdHImCuQ&feature=related]YouTube - Bill Engvall - Here's Your Sign (Video)[/ame]

She's not even smart enough to throw her pity party without a cigarette in her hand.. At 5 bucks a day lessee that's 150 bucks a month. save that and you can afford to go to the clinic.. or something..

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

NOTE: She probably would have about $2,500 more per year in her pocket if she didn't smoke.

When I click on this link, I have to sit through several ads, an interview of a Congressman on the oil spill and how some Democratic politician lost it on camera when being interviewed by some students.

All of this wasted three or four mintues of my day. Who are you talking about when you mention this "she" and her smoking habits?

Edit Note: When I did it again, it played the subject video first off. I wonder why it played other videos the first time I went in there?

In any event, cigarette smoker or not, she can't afford health insurance. Good think we are on our way to fixing that little problem. Go President Obama!!!!

Last edited:

NOTE: She probably would have about $2,500 more per year in her pocket if she didn't smoke.

When I click on this link, I have to sit through several ads, an interview of a Congressman on the oil spill and how some Democratic politician lost it on camera when being interviewed by some students.

All of this wasted three or four mintues of my day. Who are you talking about when you mention this "she" and her smoking habits?

A woman who hurt her arm playing with her dog, and claimed she couldn't get it taken care of because it wasn't an emergency so she shot herself in the shoulder to make it an emergency.

The whole time she is telling about the story she is puffing away.

She's not even smart enough to throw her pity party without a cigarette in her hand.. At 5 bucks a day lessee that's 150 bucks a month. save that and you can afford to go to the clinic.. or something..

Oh, yeah! Personal responsibility! Self sufficiency!! The conservative's answer to EVERYTHING.

(Vomits quietly into a bush at the side of the road.)

A woman who hurt her arm playing with her dog, and claimed she couldn't get it taken care of because it wasn't an emergency so she shot herself in the shoulder to make it an emergency.

You posted before my edit note - but thanks anyway, sir! Good to see you today.

You make choices, and you take the consequences of your choices.

She thinks coffin nails are more important than health insurance.

That is her choice. I am not going to impose brains on people who don't want them.

I am surprised that her neigbors are justifying this and turning this into a healthcare thing. :cuckoo:

It may be that the woman needs psychological help. Geez that is crazy, and stupid too

And acting as if what she did is normal :eusa_eh:

Oh, yeah! Personal responsibility! Self sufficiency!! The conservative's answer to EVERYTHING.

If that's the case, then I guess it makes me a CONSERVATIVE.

my friend quit smoking ciggies before i did....lorded it over me...i finally quit....

i will be damned she has started back smoking.....malarboro lights....box

now here is the rub....i cant start again....just cant...its hard when she is smoking.....

I don't loathe stupid people, as long as they are not stupid and malicious, but still stupid people cause a lot of unintentional grief.

Last edited:
Having suffered with a seriously dislocated (followed by years of an easily dislocate-able) shoulder, one that plagued me for years before I finally got it fixed, I sort of understand the woman's desperation.

Forum List

Back