I 'll take a toke of weed on Dec 6

No one has ever died from "weed overdose".

If it were legal in my state I'd smoke it too!

no one has ever died from it (unlike alcohol)

no one has ever gotten high and beaten up their wife

no one has ever started a bar fight after doing a bong hit.

was never my thing. and i wouldn't smoke it, legal or illegal... but i've never seen the point of keeping it illegal as long as any jerk can walk into a liquor store and buy bottles of ... whatever.

was never my thing. and i wouldn't smoke it, legal or illegal... but i've never seen the point of keeping it illegal as long as any jerk can walk into a liquor store and buy bottles of ... whatever.
You know why it was MADE illegal right Jill? Of course you do.

The Mob was complaining that they'd lost a huge income stream from illegal booze during Prohibition so the US Government GAVE THEM the marijuana trade in exchange for the booze.

See, I could say that the US Gov't worked WITH the Mob and show proof but hey, that would be a "wingnut conspiracy theory" right? :lol:

If ginscpy or anyone else like him wanna' toke up it's his business and no one elses. Especially the US gov't, who shows their genius by supporting terrorist Al Qaida in Libya.

You know why it was MADE illegal right Jill? Of course you do.

The Mob was complaining that they'd lost a huge income stream from illegal booze during Prohibition so the US Government GAVE THEM the marijuana trade in exchange for the booze.

See, I could say that the US Gov't worked WITH the Mob and show proof but hey, that would be a "wingnut conspiracy theory" right? :lol:

If ginscpy or anyone else like him wanna' toke up it's his business and no one elses. Especially the US gov't, who shows their genius by supporting terrorist Al Qaida in Libya.

actually if you look at use/sale versus enforcement, it's really a race issue. and we're spending far too much money keeping people in jail b/c of weed.

Selling weed will still be against the law after Dec 6 in Wash st. It will be legal to posses a small amount for those 21 and over.

oops

not a well thought measure

A bill to set the standards for prosecution for those driving under the influence of drugs is underway as well.

However, "King and Pierce County prosecutors are dismissing more than 220 misdemeanor marijuana cases in response to Tuesday’s vote to decriminalize small amounts of pot. In King County, 175 cases are being dismissed involving people 21 and older and possession of one ounce or less. I-502 makes one ounce of marijuana legal on Dec. 6, but King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg decided to apply I-502 retroactively.

“Although the effective date of I-502 is not until December 6, there is no point in continuing to seek criminal penalties for conduct that will be legal next month,” Satterberg said in a statement."

220 marijuana cases dismissed in King, Pierce counties | Politics Northwest | Seattle Times

Election Day was a Triumph of the Liberals in Washington State.

So what else is new?

Selling weed will still be against the law after Dec 6 in Wash st. It will be legal to posses a small amount for those 21 and over.

oops

not a well thought measure

Mass law allows possession of small amounts but not trafficking. Medicinal MJ use just won voter approval.

:eusa_clap:

I have friends and hobbies so I do not need to smoke pot or drink much to make an evening better. However if you would like to, I like small government as much as the next guy so both probably should be legal.

Just stay off the roads where myself and my family are.

Medical MJ is legal in Michigan since 2010 (I think)....but if your employer sends you for a drug test and find it in your system, they can still fire you!
In Kent country (Grand Rapids area) they just decriminalized it...$25.00 fine on up (depending on how many times you get caught with it!).

Medical MJ is legal in Michigan since 2010 (I think)....but if your employer sends you for a drug test and find it in your system, they can still fire you!
In Kent country (Grand Rapids area) they just decriminalized it...$25.00 fine on up (depending on how many times you get caught with it!).

“My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.”

--

don't label anythang good or evil:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back