"I like Trump because he's so honest"

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Listening to a conservative talk radio show (someone is filling in for Bill Bennett, who, as it turns out, has a radio show). The guest host - like Limbaugh & Hannity & Levin & Savage - is a big Trump fan, and he and his callers are all in complete agreement that the reason Trump is so popular is that he's just so damn honest.

Really?

I wonder if these people are confusing bombast and crazy shit with honesty. And just as I type this, one conservative caller is calling him a "self-serving PT Barnum", which is what I would call him.

Trump has "evolved" on issues, he's insulted anyone who dared to challenge him, he's tossed out any number of ultra-hyperbolic phrases on virtually every issue. Are his fans really sure that he's honest?

YAWN

let's have an honesty test then.
STATISTIKHENGST; are cities that offer sanctuary from the law to illegals a good thing or not?

yes or no?

I guess people really, really, really need to learn to define "honest"....

Is this it?

ObamaACAwin-1.jpg

Listening to a conservative talk radio show (someone is filling in for Bill Bennett, who, as it turns out, has a radio show). The guest host - like Limbaugh & Hannity & Levin & Savage - is a big Trump fan, and he and his callers are all in complete agreement that the reason Trump is so popular is that he's just so damn honest.

Really?

I wonder if these people are confusing bombast and crazy shit with honesty. And just as I type this, one conservative caller is calling him a "self-serving PT Barnum", which is what I would call him.

Trump has "evolved" on issues, he's insulted anyone who dared to challenge him, he's tossed out any number of ultra-hyperbolic phrases on virtually every issue. Are his fans really sure that he's honest?

I feel the same exact way . . . "self-serving PT Barnum" Lol. :lol:

Its this sort of crazy shit show that you want, mac, no pc just say as loony and ugly shit as possible and everyone lap it up and enjoy it or else, "pc police!"

Really?

He could be just as honest but have totally different view on issues such as immigration and none of those people would support him for his 'honesty'.

The enthusiasm for Trump boggles the mind. He is a rich out of touch asshole with contempt for people who disagree with him, no experience in any aspect of government, and shifting views depending on which way the wind is blowing. The GOP is lining up to get its ass handed to them in an election that ought to be a cakewalk.

It's weird. I don't know why more people aren't questioning this . . .

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

When Trump ran for president the first time I thought he was running as a democrat at first..then I am like what the heck why is he running as a republican?

Chris most of us republicans are social liberals, fiscal conservative... We know once a law has been around for awhile, a entitlement is enacted it's not going any where despite the fear mongering from the left.

The enthusiasm for Trump boggles the mind. He is a rich out of touch asshole with contempt for people who disagree with him, no experience in any aspect of government, and shifting views depending on which way the wind is blowing. The GOP is lining up to get its ass handed to them in an election that ought to be a cakewalk.
I agree with you.

:D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

George Will has one of his occasional moments of lucidity:

George F. Will: Trump May Ruin Chance For GOP President

"The white percentage of the electorate has been shrinking for decades and will be 2 points smaller in 2016 than in 2012. In 2008, Barack Obama became the first president elected while losing the white vote by double digits.

In 2012, Hispanics, the nation's largest minority, were for the first time a double-digit (10%) portion of the electorate. White voters were nearly 90% of Romney's vote. In 1988, George H.W. Bush won 59% of the white vote, translating into 426 electoral votes.

Twenty-four years later, Romney won 59% of the white vote and just 206 electoral votes. He lost the nonwhite vote by 63 points, receiving just 17% of it. If the Republicans' 2016 nominee does not do better than Romney did among nonwhite voters, he will need 65% of the white vote, which was last achieved by Ronald Reagan when carrying 49 states in 1984."

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: George F. Will: Trump May Ruin Chance For GOP President
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

I agree with you.

:D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Yeah we need a leader like Cankles...cause she is a politician unlike Trump...now that really boggles the mind.

Typical leftist ridicule while they support Hillary. CRAZY!!!

Forum List

Back