I like to play.

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
If anyone wants me to diddle with a banner sig or avie...I'd love to give it a shot. Keeps me occupied. :lol:

I always enjoy a good talk...

with Grace....... or

pigtail-syren-by-ancillatilia-d3call0.jpg

Blues

• Banned
LOL

It would have been more fun if she were the sheriff and you the prisoner. :tongue:

LOL

It would have been more fun if she were the sheriff and you the prisoner. :tongue:

What a blast from the past. I remember playing house with a lil blonde girl, going to work and she would make me dinner in our house we drew in the dirt. I had red cowboy boots and a black cowboy hat with white woven around the edges.:lol:

• Banned
lol. I wish I had my toys when I was a kid. I'd make a killing on ebay.

lol. I wish I had my toys when I was a kid. I'd make a killing on ebay.

I still have my Lionel electric train set and tracks and transformer. Oh, I still have my teddy bear! How original is that. Poor fella has had several operations & stuffing along the way.

I have my teddy bear too! My sister got mad at me and cut off it's eyes and I locked myself in the bathroom and cried and cried and cried. She felt bad and got some buttons from the sewing box and sewed them on and coaxed me out. That was...oh...about 54 years ago. His name is Honey. And I have him in a box in the closet.

I have my teddy bear too! My sister got mad at me and cut off it's eyes and I locked myself in the bathroom and cried and cried and cried. She felt bad and got some buttons from the sewing box and sewed them on and coaxed me out. That was...oh...about 54 years ago. His name is Honey. And I have him in a box in the closet.

Can you make a webpage? Know html or.......?

Forum List

Back