"I like to be Kissed When you do Sex to me"

Seth is probally one of the big liberal left leaning hollywood supporters and gave a lot of money to the man child president!!! they are probally taking the Obama/Biden stickers off they prius green FRAUD cars !!!

spoken like a true Pelosi clone....Nance would be proud of you....

I know that you think you are quite clever, but I know next to nothing about Nancy Pelosi's opinion about you lunatics. I drew the conclusion on my own. It wasn't hard, dear.

As a matter of fact, it shouldn't be long now.
give me a fucking break.....you live in California and your going to tell us you know nothing about Pelosi?.....:lol:.....i know your trying to distance yourself from her....geezus christ at least be honest....

So I live in California, so what?? I am in Southern California and she is from the North. I really have never followed her. Why am I explaining this to you??? I know you have a problem with the truth.

How pathetic. You can't even stand to see your Messiah mocked so you gotta whine about Palin. Congratulation on your complete assimilation into the ObamaBorg.

Stop projecting. You just cannot stop stalking me, can you??? Why do I make you so angry?? It's got to be jealousy. Maybe it's that I can respond to anything you say without cussing you out, but you haven't learned how to do that yet. But I guess when you are so consistently wrong about everything that's all you can do.

So come on, trash mouth. What have you got tonight?? Same old, same old, I'm sure. :blahblah:

You are one seriously deluded little freak if you think you are so important that anyone would stalk you. You are a Whine Merchant.

Then stop talking to me in every thread, you stupid cow.

S.N.L. is on the Obama shit list!!! no christmas cards for them

How hateful and stupid can one group of people be??? You can't even understand SNL, for God's sake.

I know, who would have guessed Obama could be so petty? Hateful is such a strong word. I would use disappointed or upset. Most people understood SNL's skit. It was political satire. Pointing out Obama's weaknesses and lack of ability, it was doen in a humorous way. The message was very clear though.

I know that you think you are quite clever, but I know next to nothing about Nancy Pelosi's opinion about you lunatics. I drew the conclusion on my own. It wasn't hard, dear.

As a matter of fact, it shouldn't be long now.
give me a fucking break.....you live in California and your going to tell us you know nothing about Pelosi?.....:lol:.....i know your trying to distance yourself from her....geezus christ at least be honest....

So I live in California, so what?? I am in Southern California and she is from the North. I really have never followed her. Why am I explaining this to you??? I know you have a problem with the truth.
:lol:....your a phony thats why ....she is the Speaker dumb ass...and as such you hear about her just about every day....and if your as big a Dem as you are projecting yourself to be....then you would know all about her....Christ you have your head deep enough in her ass.....you should know her intimately...

Forum List

Back