I like this!

Just a guess, but if you could store it in a calcium rich water location you might promote calicum carbanate. Problem is, water will find its way somewhere.

you'll get bicarbonate of calcium in solution with water, Ca(HCO3)2. it would hold the CO2 more reliably than water alone, but if the water evaporates, the CO2 would be released again. CO2 and water associate and dissociate too easily, like tonic water. calcium-rich water is calcium carbonate in solution with water most of the time, anyhow.

Now Walleyes, you have yet to show where there has been 100 billion spent on ameliorating global warming. Until you show some kind of evidence for this kind of money having been spent, you are just posting your usual unsubstanciated yap-yap.

I never said anything about reducing now did I. They have wasted 100 billion on "research" alone. They haven't come up with a SINGLE thing to ameliorate the "globalwarmingclimatechangeglobalclimatedisruption" hog wash. All they have come up with is ways of taxing the people in the First World and giving that money to someone else. There is no mitigation ANYWHERE in anything they have come up with.

Forum List

Back