I like the new upgrade.

I learned my lesson after the switch from V1 to V2 that I needed to give it a few days before voicing an opinion.

I hated V2 at first, but after a few days I learned to like it, and after a month I switched back to V1 and was like :eek:! Did I really complain about moving away from this?

So now I've given the post-vBulliten board a test drive and I have to say...I like it.

It has some features that I really enjoy that vBulliten sorely lacked...like embedding media other than Youtube, advanced tools in the quick reply window, saved drafts and Alerts.

Bottom line, it is definitely an improvement. :thup:

I totally agree which is why it always using wisdom to reserve judgment until you're sure about it. It is the difference between "acting" and "reacting". The latter being done out of weakness.

I like the way that when I click on a thread I have posted on, it takes me right to the next post after I last read that thread.

I haven't been here very much the last few months, just stop in once in a while and read. I may come back more often now...I like this format. The board I've been hanging out on is like this & I think it's much easier to get around on. The alerts are great because otherwise I have a hard time knowing if someone quotes me and I miss so many of them. Good job USMB!!

Forum List

Back