I like the new upgrade.

I'm getting use to it also.. It's not so bad.. within a week's time we'll most likely be glad the old antiquated format is gone.. Change is never easy..Just ask Odumbo.:eek:

I'm getting use to it also.. It's not so bad.. within a week's time we'll most likely be glad the old antiquated format is gone.. Change is never easy..Just ask Odumbo.:eek:

Leave it to one of the lunatic fringe to play stupid politics in a thread with light banter about the new forum

The only time the brightness of the screen bothers me if I just wake up and try to post. It kills my eyes when they are tired still. No wake and post for this girl!
icon_mrgreen.gif

I agree with you, Aaron. I like it too! I like that I can type in bold print! Oh yeah! This is a big day for me!

Also typing like this! Yup! I can do it now! Couldn't do it before!

I had no problem at all posting a new video even though my old ones didn't transfer here in working condition ( no big deal ) I do not care about any lost posts or threads because I can make new ones and I never was big on ya'll commenting on my threads anyhow. I just wanted ya'll to read and listen to the music and soak it in like a sponge but I didn't necessarily need a conversation with any of you unless you felt the need for one. Anyhow, the box is a little more narrow but so what? It will expand with your message and so there is no loss there either!

The background color does not bother me at all. I thought it looked like the background color of the former skin. Maybe I am remembering wrong. I don't know. All and all I would say this is a better board than the design of the other one. That is my opinion after looking at it for a couple of days.

One thing I definitely like is that I can go to the forums right off and find the the religion forum. Before I had to click a link for one of the threads and access the page that way. Now it comes right up! That is great!

I like the red color on the post reply button. The upload a file button next to post reply seems to be for convenience. Then more options button next to that I have not even looked at yet. It reminds me of a vehicle made by a certain car company - Limited gold package that had all the bells and whistles on it - you could answer your phone on your steering wheel, navigation, heated leather seats, power buttons, etc. You have to read the owners manual and figure out everything that you have been given or listen to the person giving you the demo - walkaround - on the vehicle but once you realize everything it is doing for you - you gladly give up your old bucket. Right?

I have never owned a phone that has a screen on it, Ernie. I have seen people with those phones and they are always looking at them and scrolling up and down on them. It seems to me that it would be very distracting to own something like that. I don't believe I'd ever want one.

I learned my lesson after the switch from V1 to V2 that I needed to give it a few days before voicing an opinion.

I hated V2 at first, but after a few days I learned to like it, and after a month I switched back to V1 and was like :eek:! Did I really complain about moving away from this?

So now I've given the post-vBulliten board a test drive and I have to say...I like it.

It has some features that I really enjoy that vBulliten sorely lacked...like embedding media other than Youtube, advanced tools in the quick reply window, saved drafts and Alerts.

Bottom line, it is definitely an improvement. :thup:

Forum List

Back