I like the new liquir law in Wash St

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
A store across the street that sells the hard stuff - instead of liquor store miles away

more expensive sure = but who gives a rats azz - about convenience.....................

my day brightened up considerably when I learne d theRalphs Grocercy across the street got a license to sell hard liquor..........u

there if I need it ...........................................................

don't haveto do dangerous drives DUI or walk for miles ubder theold state controlled stores - right across the street - yeah they are expensive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jeez, gin. If ever there was an argument for legalizing pot over alcohol - you make it in spades. Thanks!

Jeez, gin. If ever there was an argument for legalizing pot over alcohol - you make it in spades. Thanks!

If pot gets legalized in Wash st - and is cheap and easily available - I'll probably sample some of that also.........................................

A store across the street that sells the hard stuff - instead of liquor store miles away

more expensive sure = but who gives a rats azz - about convenience.....................

my day brightened up considerably when I learne d theRalphs Grocercy across the street got a license to sell hard liquor..........u

How much have you drunk today?

:lol:

Where I'm from most gas stations and grocery stores/convenience stores sell hard liquor and beer....

There is a gas station a block away that has anything and everything...

Last edited:

He isn't driving, he is in his home, it shouldn't matter to you or anyone else.

He isn't driving, he is in his home, it shouldn't matter to you or anyone else.

It matters to anyone reading his slobbery posts. ;)

Texas is retarded.

They have wet and dry counties.

When I was driving through from St Louis too Dallas - I found that out when I was running low.

Forum List

Back