I like the new font!

Hallucinogens (LSD): what are the effects?
The effects of any drug (including hallucinogens) vary from person to person. How hallucinogens affect a person depends on many factors, including the person's size, weight and health, how much and how the drug is taken, whether the person is used to taking it and whether other drugs are taken.
The effects of hallucinogens also depend on the environment in which the drug is taken and the mood and expectations of the person taking it. For example, whether the person is in a good mood or feeling anxious, is alone, with others or at a party.
More than any other drug, the effects of hallucinogens vary greatly from person to person, and from occasion to occasion. It is hard to know how the hallucinogenic experience, or ‘trip’, will turn out and if someone will experience the adverse effects of hallucinogens (a ‘bad trip’).

:eusa_whistle:
:eusa_angel:

i may have figured it out. I too noticed the new font last time and asked about it...and same thing..... "we didn't change the font"

I increase the size of the forum by doing ctrl +++. On the third + the font changes to a darker font.

I just bought a new keyboard. I might have been playing with the keys. So you may be right Syrenn.

Take it up with crtl + and down with the -

see if it changes for you.

It does for me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back