I like the Idea of God...

Sure, where do you believe civilization began?

Depends on what you mean by "civilization".

Shame The Devil and tell the truth, In spite of i-Products and American Infrastructure, I don't think that we're there yet.

What with all of the religious and economic wars and persecution, political cronyism, etc still rampant in God's little gift to the universe, I believe that Civilization is still an attainable goal for our species.

If what you mean by "civilization" is the history written by the various victors in the war and politics that's been driving human industry since before we began to write shit down, I believe that the evidence points toward the Middle East, where the most dominate stories were first penned.

Shame The Devil and tell the truth, In spite of i-Products and American Infrastructure, I don't think that we're there yet.

What with all of the religious and economic wars and persecution, political cronyism, etc still rampant in God's little gift to the universe, I believe that Civilization is still an attainable goal for our species.

If what you mean by "civilization" is the history written by the various victors in the war and politics that's been driving human industry since before we began to write shit down, I believe that the evidence points toward the Middle East, where the most dominate stories were first penned.
Every history book (except Herodotus) begins with a discussion of "what is meant by civilization?"

Can any of the 3 ancient Arab stories that so dominate and drive the human industry of 'Modern Religion' really be the last word on THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE?

Well it sure is not the Greek or Roman gods

Christianity is the source of this civilization?

Really?

I didn't realize that Christianity established democracy before the Greeks and had a senate before the Romans.

And I didn't know that Christianity protects the rights of women to be equal to men, promotes the free expression of any religious belief or unbelief as well.

Amazing!

You guys are hero's and legends, but only in your own unrestrained, defiled and contaminated minds..

Civilization itself goes back at least 12 thousand years -- way before Christianity which is only 2 thousand years old now.

Mohenjodaro in India/Pakistan and Jerico in Israel/Palestine are 2 of the oldest civilizations we know of.

Most history books begin with a discussion of these two in their early definitions of "what is civilization?"

Site location seems to be the key to the answer.

Mohenjo was on the confluence of several big rivers in India.

Jerico was/is the site of an ancient and immortal water spring next to the mountains and cliffs above it.

As a warlord if you can control the confluence of the rivers or the spring water, you can control the neighbors too, and then exact tribute (taxes) from them, and then maintain your army and employ priests for religion to be an opiate to your masses, and finally like Sargon The Great of Akkad you can conquer everyone around you.

Stalin did this for a long time until the over-reach became too much for the USSR.

Adolf and Napoleon tried to do it too but were beaten back by the Russian winters.

Patrick Henry, Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and so forth accomplished it by mobilizing the British inhabitants along the Atlantic seaboard which was rich in fishing and farming.

Site location.

The odds of any one of the three ancient Arab stories from earth that are driving our modern religion being the last Word on THE GOD of The UNIVERSE are slim, eh?

:dunno:
Arab? They came up with their story late in the game. The first creators of God were Africans.

True. But the three stories that dominate and drive the modern worship industry, The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an were all written in the Arab region of our world.
No such thing as the Arab region. Thats just what whites call it nowadays. That entire area all the way to India was called Ethiopia by the Greeks. Those places were inhabited by Africans. Arab refers to Arabia and they are just invaders that to this day suppress the native people of that region who are Black. If you ready your bible it clearly describes Black people unless you have blinders on.

Semantics, Bro'. Both you and our dear readers know what I'm talking about. I'm painting a picture, not recording data.

Kind of like when other labels like 'liberal' and 'conservative' get used in a generalizing fashion the way they do around here.

Yes, the cradle of civilization is widely believed to be in the Middle East. Did you know that the account of Genesis was recorded in the written Chinese language 4,500 years ago? How do you think that happened? If I told you that the account of Genesis explained how the account of Genesis got recorded into the Chinese language 4,500 years ago, would you believe me?

The story of Adam is just a story of a more highly evolved form of intelligent life compassionately attempting to civilize educate and refine a person like Kaspar Hauser or Victor of Aveyron , without success.
Western Civilization says otherwise.
LOL...Yeah well apparently western civilization knows nothing about how to comprehend the hidden teachings of ancient Hebrew fairy tales that use such complicated metaphors as trees whose fruit is pleasing to the eye and good to eat, the forbidden fruit, clean and unclean, angels and demons, and gullible unsophisticated people who do not think very deeply being deceived in very subtle ways by talking serpents..

Heck, you could be the star of a new fairy tale!

Once upon a millisecond before the old world came to a sudden and abrupt end, there was a slug of distinguished pretensions named Ding who thought that he had found safety living in a crevice among the rocks and caves with every other foul and loathsome creature that nested in dark and dingy places . He was an odd fellow who loved to cover himself with rancid slime and filth and ask the all the other creepy creatures there if they liked his fancy new perfume.......
Western Civilization knows that Christianity has done much good for the world. The signs are all around us, from the laws that protect us, to the principles that guide us. It has shaped every area of our lives, its influence is so huge, jack-a-napes like yourself take its heritage for granted and forget that Christianity was the source of our civilization. So you go right ahead and bad mouth it and reveal to everyone just how much of a dumbass you are while you and Czernobog, Breezewood, et al circle jerk yourselves.

Really?

I didn't realize that Christianity established democracy before the Greeks and had a senate before the Romans.

And I didn't know that Christianity protects the rights of women to be equal to men, promotes the free expression of any religious belief or unbelief as well.

Amazing!

You guys are hero's and legends, but only in your own unrestrained, defiled and contaminated minds..
Yes, you have proven to me that there is much you don't realize.

"Christianity led to the end of murder of slaves in the coliseums of the Roman world, the beginning of healthcare for the masses and education for the common man. It brought an end to the slave trade and slavery itself. It brought workers’ rights through Lord Shaftesbury, and child protection agencies, like the RSPCC by William Wilberforce and other Christian leaders. Christianity also birthed the Civil Rights Movement with the leader being the preacher Martin Luther King Jr. and the end of Apartheid in South Africa, thanks to the leadership of Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela."

What has Christianity done for the world?

What you don't realize is that the Romans figured if you can't defeat them, pervert and assimilate them to reflect the old system of screwing and fleecing people for life under the guise of a new God, a counterfeit Jesus, you know, the god made man made matzo made by human hands, a perverse conglomeration of every god or pagan deity that was already worshipped throughout the empire.

So they stopped throwing slaves to the lions in the coliseum, great. What they then did was keep them alive to fuck with them for life. Much nicer according to you.

Western Civilization says otherwise.
LOL...Yeah well apparently western civilization knows nothing about how to comprehend the hidden teachings of ancient Hebrew fairy tales that use such complicated metaphors as trees whose fruit is pleasing to the eye and good to eat, the forbidden fruit, clean and unclean, angels and demons, and gullible unsophisticated people who do not think very deeply being deceived in very subtle ways by talking serpents..

Once upon a millisecond before the old world came to a sudden and abrupt end, there was a slug of distinguished pretensions named Ding who thought that he had found safety living in a crevice among the rocks and caves with every other foul and loathsome creature that nested in dark and dingy places . He was an odd fellow who loved to cover himself with rancid slime and filth and ask the all the other creepy creatures there if they liked his fancy new perfume.......
Western Civilization knows that Christianity has done much good for the world. The signs are all around us, from the laws that protect us, to the principles that guide us. It has shaped every area of our lives, its influence is so huge, jack-a-napes like yourself take its heritage for granted and forget that Christianity was the source of our civilization. So you go right ahead and bad mouth it and reveal to everyone just how much of a dumbass you are while you and Czernobog, Breezewood, et al circle jerk yourselves.

Really?

Amazing!

"Christianity led to the end of murder of slaves in the coliseums of the Roman world, the beginning of healthcare for the masses and education for the common man. It brought an end to the slave trade and slavery itself. It brought workers’ rights through Lord Shaftesbury, and child protection agencies, like the RSPCC by William Wilberforce and other Christian leaders. Christianity also birthed the Civil Rights Movement with the leader being the preacher Martin Luther King Jr. and the end of Apartheid in South Africa, thanks to the leadership of Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela."

What you don't realize is that the Romans figured if you can't defeat them, pervert and assimilate them to reflect the old system of screwing and fleecing people for life under the guise of a new God, a counterfeit Jesus, you know, the god made ma made matzo made by human hands, a conglomeration of every god or pagan deity that was already worshipped throughout the empire.

So they stopped throwing slaves to the lions in the coliseum, great. What they then did was keep them alive to fuck with them for life. Much nicer according to you.
You know this how?

"Christianity in addition has had a major impact upon all European languages, adding words, spelling, grammar and shaped what we say - the phrases, our idioms, and the Christian names of people, places and organisations. Great authors like C.S. Lewis and freedom fighters like John Knox were also inspired in the Christian tradition and helped change our world.

Christian leaders like Elizabeth Fry fought for prison reform and the first Workers’ Union was set up by a Christian preacher and his friends, fighting for fair pay, better working conditions and a day of rest."

Really?

Amazing!

What you don't realize is that the Romans figured if you can't defeat them, pervert and assimilate them to reflect the old system of screwing and fleecing people for life under the guise of a new God, a counterfeit Jesus, you know, the god made ma made matzo made by human hands, a conglomeration of every god or pagan deity that was already worshipped throughout the empire.

You know this how?
I'm smart.

Really?

Amazing!

You know this how?
I'm smart.
Gee... I'd love to trust you on this one but since you deny examination, I'm going to have to ask you if you have any basis for your belief other than you are smart.

"Modern democracy is in huge debt to non-conformist Christianity, from Magna Carta with its Christian author, to the Rev. John Ball, the first great leader of a mass revolt, to Cromwell who ended the absolute rule of the Monarch and Christian parliamentarians who fought for the right for all to vote. In the U.S., Rick Warren said, “It was Christians who helped abolish slavery, achieve women’s suffrage, lead the civil-rights movement and drafted the Bill of Rights.”

Without Christianity, the story of Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and other nations would be totally different. The same could be said for modern Africa, where 60% of the people are Christian and a large majority of the states are now Christian. In Africa, it was Dr. David Livingstone, the missionary who worked to end slavery and introduce Christian values to much of the continent. He was one of the world’s greatest explorers and humanitarians.

In addition, Christian leaders in their fight to end the slave trade set the template for all modern campaigning, and mass education was a significant step towards the people calling for democracy and human rights."

Without Christianity, the story of Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and other nations would be totally different.

History reads like a slow descent into the 9th level of hell.
So whats the downside? :itsok:

Without Christianity, the story of Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and other nations would be totally different.

Not everyone sees history the way you do. People with an internal locus of control see it quite differently. Does this mean you can't back up anything you claim... again?

"In the field of science, many of the founding fathers of many areas were Christians, with a devout belief in the God of the Bible and the same is true for the leaders of the Industrial Revolution, which shaped the world we live in. Michael Faraday was a scientist and evangelical Christian whose pioneering work changed the modern world, in that he helped give us electricity and the founder of the Greenwich Observatory that gave us the world’s first great star map, was of course a preacher as well. Many of the people who put man on the moon, working in NASA, were also believers."

Last edited:
"In the field of science, many of the founding fathers of many areas were Christians, with a devout belief in the God of the Bible and the same is true for the leaders of the Industrial Revolution, which shaped the world we live in. Michael Faraday was a scientist and evangelical Christian whose pioneering work changed the modern world, in that he helped give us electricity and the founder of the Greenwich Observatory that gave us the world’s first great star map, was of course a preacher as well. Many of the people who put man on the moon, working in NASA, were also believers."

In the field of science? Are you kidding me?

I'm pretty sure that all of that happened after people started pushing back against the false claim to moral authority of the catholic church after more than 1000 years of unspeakable atrocities carried out in the name of your counterfeit Jesus, a three in one invisible yet edible mangod..

Anyway I cannot deny the many good things ordinary Christians do and have always done from the beginning.

Now that the cause of your stumbling has been removed and you know that Jesus was not God and is not edible, just think of how much better you all can do now....

Last edited:

Yes, the cradle of civilization is widely believed to be in the Middle East. Did you know that the account of Genesis was recorded in the written Chinese language 4,500 years ago? How do you think that happened? If I told you that the account of Genesis explained how the account of Genesis got recorded into the Chinese language 4,500 years ago, would you believe me?

I wouldn't mind seeing evidence of that; it would indeed be interesting from an historical perspective.

From a perspective of dialectic materialism the have's have become very prosperous while the have-not's get religion as their opiate for the masses.

I'm pretty sure that all of that happened after people started pushing back against the false claim to moral authority of the catholic church after more than 1000 years of unspeakable atrocities carried out in the name of your counterfeit Jesus, a three in one invisible yet edible mangod..

Anyway I cannot deny the many good things ordinary Christians do and have always done from the beginning.

Now that the cause of your stumbling has been removed and you know that Jesus was not God and is not edible, just think of how much better you all can do now....

King Henry the 8th was the first to rebel against Rome, but only because of a divorce that was not granted him.

Martin Luther was the second, mostly over the corruption he saw at Rome during the Medici Popes, who were homosexuals and child molesters, and greedy money grubbing clerics. This was the height of corruption at Rome, which was subsequently purged with the Catholic Counter Reformation.

From a perspective of dialectic materialism the have's have become very prosperous while the have-not's get religion as their opiate for the masses.
I see that slightly differently. Atheism and dialectic materialism are partners in crime.

"...The turn introduced by the Renaissance was probably inevitable historically: the Middle Ages had come to a natural end by exhaustion, having become an intolerable despotic repression of man's physical nature in favor of the spiritual one. But then we recoiled from the spirit and embraced all that is material, excessively and incommensurately. The humanistic way of thinking, which had proclaimed itself our guide, did not admit the existence of intrinsic evil in man, nor did it see any task higher than the attainment of happiness on earth. It started modern Western civilization on the dangerous trend of worshiping man and his material needs.

Everything beyond physical well-being and the accumulation of material goods, all other human requirements and characteristics of a subtle and higher nature, were left outside the area of attention of state and social systems, as if human life did not have any higher meaning. Thus gaps were left open for evil, and its drafts blow freely today. Mere freedom per se does not in the least solve all the problems of human life and even adds a number of new ones.

And yet in early democracies, as in American democracy at the time of its birth, all individual human rights were granted on the ground that man is God's creature. That is, freedom was given to the individual conditionally, in the assumption of his constant religious responsibility. Such was the heritage of the preceding one thousand years. Two hundred or even fifty years ago, it would have seemed quite impossible, in America, that an individual be granted boundless freedom with no purpose, simply for the satisfaction of his whims.

Subsequently, however, all such limitations were eroded everywhere in the West; a total emancipation occurred from the moral heritage of Christian centuries with their great reserves of mercy and sacrifice. State systems were becoming ever more materialistic. The West has finally achieved the rights of man, and even excess, but man's sense of responsibility to God and society has grown dimmer and dimmer. In the past decades, the legalistic selfishness of the Western approach to the world has reached its peak and the world has found itself in a harsh spiritual crisis and a political impasse. All the celebrated technological achievements of progress, including the conquest of outer space, do not redeem the twentieth century's moral poverty, which no one could have imagined even as late as the nineteenth century.

As humanism in its development was becoming more and more materialistic, it also increasingly allowed concepts to be used first by socialism and then by communism, so that Karl Marx was able to say, in 1844, that "communism is naturalized humanism."

This statement has proved to be not entirely unreasonable. One does not see the same stones in the foundations of an eroded humanism and of any type of socialism: boundless materialism; freedom from religion and religious responsibility (which under Communist regimes attains the stage of antireligious dictatorship); concentration on social structures with an allegedly scientific approach. (This last is typical of both the Age of Enlightenment and of Marxism.) It is no accident that all of communism's rhetorical vows revolve around Man (with a capital M) and his earthly happiness. At first glance it seems an ugly parallel: common traits in the thinking and way of life of today's West and today's East? But such is the logic of materialistic development.

The interrelationship is such, moreover, that the current of materialism which is farthest to the left, and is hence the most consistent, always proves to be stronger, more attractive, and victorious. Humanism which has lost its Christian heritage cannot prevail in this competition. Thus during the past centuries and especially in recent decades, as the process became more acute, the alignment of forces was as follows: Liberalism was inevitably pushed aside by radicalism, radicalism had to surrender to socialism, and socialism could not stand up to communism.

The communist regime in the East could endure and grow due to the enthusiastic support from an enormous number of Western intellectuals who (feeling the kinship!) refused to see communism's crimes, and when they no longer could do so, they tried to justify these crimes. The problem persists: In our Eastern countries, communism has suffered a complete ideological defeat; it is zero and less than zero. And yet Western intellectuals still look at it with considerable interest and empathy, and this is precisely what makes it so immensely difficult for the West to withstand the East.

I am not examining the case of a disaster brought on by a world war and the changes which it would produce in society. But as long as we wake up every morning under a peaceful sun, we must lead an everyday life. Yet there is a disaster which is already very much with us. I am referring to the calamity of an autonomous, irreligious humanistic consciousness.

It has made man the measure of all things on earth — imperfect man, who is never free of pride, self-interest, envy, vanity, and dozens of other defects. We are now paying for the mistakes which were not properly appraised at the beginning of the journey. On the way from the Renaissance to our days we have enriched our experience, but we have lost the concept of a Supreme Complete Entity which used to restrain our passions and our irresponsibility.

We have placed too much hope in politics and social reforms, only to find out that we were being deprived of our most precious possession: our spiritual life. It is trampled by the party mob in the East, by the commercial one in the West. This is the essence of the crisis: the split in the world is less terrifying than the similarity of the disease afflicting its main sections.

If, as claimed by humanism, man were born only to be happy, he would not be born to die. Since his body is doomed to death, his task on earth evidently must be more spiritual: not a total engrossment in everyday life, not the search for the best ways to obtain material goods and then their carefree consumption. It has to be the fulfillment of a permanent, earnest duty so that one's life journey may become above all an experience of moral growth: to leave life a better human being than one started it.

It is imperative to reappraise the scale of the usual human values; its present incorrectness is astounding. It is not possible that assessment of the President's performance should be reduced to the question of how much money one makes or to the availability of gasoline. Only by the voluntary nurturing in ourselves of freely accepted and serene self-restraint can mankind rise above the world stream of materialism..."

Alexander I. Solzhenitsyn -- A World Split Apart — Commencement Address Delivered At Harvard University, June 8, 1978

Last edited:

I wouldn't mind seeing evidence of that; it would indeed be interesting from an historical perspective.
The Tower of Babel describes the migration from the cradle of civilization to the rest of the world. It along with the rest of the account of Genesis were recorded in the symbols of the Chinese language because the Bible was correct about the great migration from the cradle of civilization. The account of Genesis literally explains how the account of Genesis was able to be recorded in the Chinese language 4,500 years ago.

upload_2017-3-17_18-16-30.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-16-53.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-17-38.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-18-30.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-19-0.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-20-47.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-21-13.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-22-2.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-22-27.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-22-59.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-23-38.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-25-1.png

Last edited:

Adam and Eve and the Garden of Eden.

There's more. Adam and Eve's fall from Grace is recorded. Cain and Abel is recorded. The Flood is recorded. Pretty amazing stuff once you piece together what it means.

Let me know if you want to see the rest.

upload_2017-3-17_18-29-32.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-29-52.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-30-13.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-30-51.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-33-7.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-33-40.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-34-13.png

upload_2017-3-17_18-34-37.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back