I like Strong women

Hail to the King!

upload_2016-4-28_19-17-58.png

• Banned

If the average woman wants to be as strong as that then I think I might turn gay. What would be difference between doing a man and doing that? you might as well be gay at that point.
the difference?.....one has dick.....

The vagina is the only thing femine on that body building female.
ok....so if i had nothing but female body builders on one island and a bunch of men on the other,ill take the female one....i guess you would rather go gay and be with the men right?....

If the average woman wants to be as strong as that then I think I might turn gay. What would be difference between doing a man and doing that? you might as well be gay at that point.

ok....so if i had nothing but female body builders on one island and a bunch of men on the other,ill take the female one....i guess you would rather go gay and be with the men right?....

What if you had to choose between Hillary or one of them? What would you do.

I like at least one strong woman

Corey Everson

Unpumped

f2cecdbb0f730209416c2719ab65eaca.jpg

Not so much pumped
1365094056d352c-393x800.jpg

What if you had to choose between Hillary or one of them? What would you do.
ill take one of these.....you can take hillary....

[URL='http://naturalbodybuildingtips.info/female-bodybuilders-lucky-news/'][/URL]

Forum List

Back