i like obama more now than before.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i tried hard to like him at first, but i couldn't get past the condescention or his policy.
now (all of the sudden) i like him more. i think his interface with iran (this time) is spot on, his comments timely and appropriate.
so that's a big thing. i think he learned from iran's june 09 revolt, and he is getting a second chance, i hope iran becomes free.
overall, i think he is changing with the job, so he may turn out to be a pretty good president. whether christie runs or not, he will hold the president to a high standard of logic and pragmatism, in the upcoming election

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be helpful if you provided a link to said comments, so that the rest of us could actually agree with him about something.

• Banned
credit is due , maybe he is getting better advice

Last edited:
i tried hard to like him at first, but i couldn't get past the condescention or his policy.
now (all of the sudden) i like him more. i think his interface with iran (this time) is spot on, his comments timely and appropriate.
so that's a big thing. i think he learned from iran's june 09 revolt, and he is getting a second chance, i hope iran becomes free.
overall, i think he is changing with the job, so he may turn out to be a pretty good president. whether christie runs or not, he will hold the president to a high standard of logic and pragmatism, in the upcoming election
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0DaWSMZnEQ

I agree, President Obama has been doing a better job since the recent elections. I still won't say I'm impressed with him, but I'm a little less annoyed.

Hmm.
Economic policy--fail.
Foreign policy--fail.
Budget--fail.

He has learned nothing. The rhetoric on anything does not match the action. He is a world-class incompetent way over his head, surrounded by equal incompetents.

Oh please, he's just pretending to move to the center the way Clinton did because he realized his influence could lose elections for democrats rather than win them, as November 2010 proved, when the more he campaigned for a candidate, the lower their polls sunk.

At this point after watching this Marxist jerk for 2 years, I would need Jesus Christ himself to come down from the heavens and confirm if anything Obama said was true or not. Obama said health care debates would be held on c-span - they were held behind closed doors and crafted in secret and rammed down America's throat on Christmas eve (talk about insult upon - literal - injury!). Obama said unemployment would not go up, and after trillions of dollars in spending to create jobs, none were created and the nation faces bankruptcy because of that spending. Obama said he would restore the world's faith in America, and then proceed to bow to Saudi princes, inappropriately touch the Queen of England and a million other things to the point that newspapers from Australia to Russia write columns every day laughing at us for having Obama as our so-called president. And he said he would have the most open administration in history, and continues to fight lawsuits so as to keep his long form birth certificate - that would confirm his very eligibility to hold office - secret as public court records confirm (no conspiracy theory there, so know it), even with liberals like Huffington post, Chris Matthews, Mother Jones news, Lynn Samuels and other liberals now calling for him to release those records.

He postures a bit to look moderate? No way. Not good enough, my friend. Not even remotely close. Obama is bad news. Period.

Last edited:

So he mouths a few sympathetic words to make himself look good to the West....but he also said that America cannot dictate what happens....in other words he is not going to do anything to really influence what happens...he's not really going to do anything to help prevent he well-organized Brotherhood to step into power everywhere...

Basically BO is all empty talk and no action...he has allowed Iran to continue to build up uranium and take over Lebanon...

And if you think Obama is so damn "pro-democracy" then why does he never do anything pro-Israel...?

So he mouths a few sympathetic words to make himself look good to the West....but he also said that America cannot dictate what happens....in other words he is not going to do anything to really influence what happens...he's not really going to do anything to help prevent he well-organized Brotherhood to step into power everywhere...

Basically BO is all empty talk and no action...he has allowed Iran to continue to build up uranium and take over Lebanon...

And if you think Obama is so damn "pro-democracy" then why does he never do anything pro-Israel...?

Hey, is this "Screaming eagle" from the old "Resistnet?" - or was it one of the others?

I am the reverse. I liked him while he ran for office and gave him the benefit of the doubts I tried to ignore. But now? I am not impressed. I don't think he is a bad person. I just don't think he was prepared...and still isn't.

i think you guys are missing the big picture. he's not stupid any more than palin or biden. since we are human beings we grow through experience. i think he is bright and capable and i'd like to see him succeed. you must admit his treatment of iran now is better.
losing pelosi was a gift to all of us, and i think if O straightens out his fiscal bent, he has potential. he has kept many of bush's policies in tact. he will probably be a two termer, so...
chris matthews is the bottomfeeder...

Last edited:
Obama doesn't do anythng that he doesn't see as a political advantage for him. Last time it was "The Islamic Republic of Iran" now he acts as if he sides with the anti Islamic government protesters in Iran.. Too little too late, he's a weak joke.

i think you guys are missing the big picture. he's not stupid any more than palin or biden. since we are human beings we grow through experience. i think he is bright and capable and i'd like to see him succeed. you must admit his treatment of iran now is better.
losing pelosi was a gift to all of us, and i think if O straightens out his fiscal bent, he has potential. he has kept many of bush's policies in tact. he will probably be a two termer, so...
chris matthews is the bottomfeeder...

What is the bigger picture to you....? to me it is Obama enabling the formation of of a caliphate in the middle east...

Hmm.
Economic policy--fail.
Foreign policy--fail.
Budget--fail.

Rabbi opens mouth--fail.
Rabbi thinks he knows anything about anything--fail.
All 11,000 of Rabbi's posts--fail.

Move along, nothin to see here. :eusa_whistle:

There is too much Obama could be doing that is respectable for me to care about a thread like this.

End the wars, both of them

Balance the budget or at least meet half way, not just run up the deficit more

End torture

End homeland security

Repeal Obamacare LOL

Crack down on people that employ illegals

Simple shit really...

The economy is still in the shitter and this is with a massive stimulus from him and a much bigger stimulus from the FED. This is with expanding Unemployment and passing Obamacare... Even Obama will say the economy is "fragile." Fragile means without continues support (money) the economy will fall right back into the horrid recession, where it *should* be.

The economy currently is like a bandied over a wound, at the end of each month you take off the bandied and wonder why the wound has not healed at all... Obama keeps replacing the bandied because he lacks the courage to start the process of healing and because it allows him to claim “moral higher ground”.

Honestly though, this is what you get for a president when someone wins based on trying to appeal to the politically inferior for most of their support. College for everyone sounds better than College for everyone means insane costs with unimaginable competition to get jobs after you graduate.

Hmm.
Economic policy--fail.
Foreign policy--fail.
Budget--fail.

Rabbi opens mouth--fail.

It has been over 2 years, can you prove Obama's budget/economy and FP have helped at all? And when did you become a War supporting neocon?

Hmm.
Economic policy--fail.
Foreign policy--fail.
Budget--fail.

Rabbi opens mouth--fail.

It has been over 2 years, can you prove Obama's budget/economy and FP have helped at all? And when did you become a War supporting neocon?

Frankly I'm pretty disappointed in Obama. The President is much different from the candidate. However I think anyone with half a brain cell will agree the economy has improved in the last two years. But can I prove it was Obama's policies? Of course not. Nobody can. That's the problem with economics. You can't prove anything; Maybe someone else's policies would have made recovery even faster and stronger. But at this point it's all speculation.

Also all completely unrelated to my thinking Ribeye's an idiot.

look, obama fucked up with iran the first time and this time he's got it right, in my mind. no one was more pissed off than i, by his silence then, but one of the marks of a strong leader is intelligence, the capacity for understanding. when someone does something well, i'm not afraid to acknowledge. i follow john bolton and krauthammer for foreign policy and they disagree with me on this.

Hey what's not to like....

Health Care....... Unconstitutional
Ban on offshore drilling.... Unconstitutional
Illegal aliens.... Lawsuit filed against one of the States.
Stimulus Failure
Unemployment not supposed to rise over 8% has been over 9% for 2 years.
Housing market in the crapper
Shovel ready jobs President admits he lied about them,tells us he has them then he doesn't
Price of gas at the pump President Bush got beat up over it but not this President.
Energy policy for the here
and now and near future technology that's not ready to deliver.

I can understand now why you like the guy.......:redface:

Hey what's not to like....

Health Care....... Unconstitutional
Ban on offshore drilling.... Unconstitutional
Illegal aliens.... Lawsuit filed against one of the States.
Stimulus Failure
Unemployment not supposed to rise over 8% has been over 9% for 2 years.
Housing market in the crapper
Shovel ready jobs President admits he lied about them,tells us he has them then he doesn't
Price of gas at the pump President Bush got beat up over it but not this President.
Energy policy for the here
and now and near future technology that's not ready to deliver.

I can understand now why you like the guy.......:redface:
You left out allowing members in his administration to fan the flames in Wisconsin.

Forum List

Back