I like Obama but then there's...

Like I said, you weren't ever voting for him, IMO, of course.

Probably not but I did consider it. I'm pretty cynical about politicians on both sides of the aisle. If Obama would agree to eliminate all pork barrel spending and only use tax increases to balance the budget I'd take a look at voting for him. I would also find it fascinating to see if he could use his obvious communication talents to deal with the Irans of the world.

As for the war I'm not sure one American life is worth a drop of Middle East oil but I am interested to see how the Middle East looks ten years from now. Personally I would rather have seen all the money we spent on the war be used to increase our own domestic oil supply, build nuclear power plants and figure out realistic alternative oil sources.

Maybe the silver lining of the war will be that we escalated by decades our energy independence.

All that being said I won't be crushed if Obama is elected. I think he might accomplish some good things.

I think both candidates are good people.

Probably not but I did consider it. I'm pretty cynical about politicians on both sides of the aisle. If Obama would agree to eliminate all pork barrel spending and only use tax increases to balance the budget I'd take a look at voting for him. I would also find it fascinating to see if he could use his obvious communication talents to deal with the Irans of the world.

As for the war I'm not sure one American life is worth a drop of Middle East oil but I am interested to see how the Middle East looks ten years from now. Personally I would rather have seen all the money we spent on the war be used to increase our own domestic oil supply, build nuclear power plants and figure out realistic alternative oil sources.

Maybe the silver lining of the war will be that we escalated by decades our energy independence.

All that being said I won't be crushed if Obama is elected. I think he might accomplish some good things.

i feel it is really important for the budget to be balanced, but i dont think mccain or obama will do that. very depressing

i feel it is really important for the budget to be balanced, but i dont think mccain or obama will do that. very depressing

Agreed. Like I said the silver lining could be we become energy independent sooner than later and begin to find workable sources of alternative energy. Perhaps just like the tech boom smart people will figure it out. And hopefully smart politicians will use the windfall to make us a debt free country. I'll vote for anyone who has a realistic, workable program to accomplish that!

Few things..
  1. He will talk to the Irans of the world.. cant much solve problems without knowing what the problems are...
  2. We arent spending money in Iraq, we are spending debt there.. there is no other place to stick money that doesnt exist.
  3. Your taxes will go down under an Obama presidency.
  4. Obama is not for Universal health care, Its a Universal Health Insurance program

Few things..
  1. He will talk to the Irans of the world.. cant much solve problems without knowing what the problems are...
  2. We arent spending money in Iraq, we are spending debt there.. there is no other place to stick money that doesnt exist.
  3. Your taxes will go down under an Obama presidency.
  4. Obama is not for Universal health care, Its a Universal Health Insurance program
Obama is The Messiah and the oceans will no longer rise, the planet will heal and the people will rejoice in peace and comfort. :lol:

To all you conservative whiners who want America to become a third world nation as corporation rob and steal:

The Conservative Nanny State
CEPR - America Since 1980: A Right Turn Leading to a Dead End
Republican Corruption
ReaganBushDebt.org

LOL - get over it sissies, the left needs to paint you tools and fools for what you are, and if we have to repeat the truth a million times so be it.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Another tool for corporate America. Do they create all you guys in the same lab?

The Conservative Nanny State
CEPR - America Since 1980: A Right Turn Leading to a Dead End
Republican Corruption
ReaganBushDebt.org

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Why is it the first person I think of whenever I see one of your baseless insults is YOU?

Please explain this one to me, cause it sounds a bit like jealousy to me...
Jealousy is a Liberal trait, not mine.

I simply paraphrase the Messiah's words:
the great assembly line manufacturers of the 20th century can turn out cars that run on renewable energy. The dictators who hold our security hostage will see their leverage disappear along with their revenue. The oceans will no longer rise, and our planet will be preserved.
RealClearPolitics - Articles - Obama's Remarks on Economic Competitiveness

Few things..
  1. Your taxes will go down under an Obama presidency.

The Congress and Presidency in the hands of Democrats. And not just any Democrats. Very liberal Democrats (Pelosi, Reid and Obama). Please. I may be dumb but I'm not stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back