I like Obama but then there's...

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
  1. Blowing off his pledge on campaign finance.
  2. Distorting McCain's Iraq "100 year" quote.
  3. Copping out of debating McCain "anywhere, anytime".
  4. Refusal to acknowledge the surge worked.
  5. A naive energy policy.
  6. Universal Health Care.
  7. Rev. Wright.
  8. Bill Ayers.
  9. The "Just tax the heck out of people" quote.
  10. His "It's above my pay grade" punt.
But even so I still like him.

I just don't want him to be President.

Last edited:
Another tool for corporate America. Do they create all you guys in the same lab?

The Conservative Nanny State
CEPR - America Since 1980: A Right Turn Leading to a Dead End
Republican Corruption
ReaganBushDebt.org

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Just like you lab created lefty extremists with your ability to post the same like to extremest sites over and over and over again, as if they are proof?

To be honest I could almost vote for Obama if for no other reason then how proud he would make the vast majority of African Americans. That alone could make it worth it. I think Obama is a decent guy and his two daughters are simply amazing from what I've seen on TV. But Obama began to lose me when he distorted McCain's Iraq statement. He became just another politician to me at that point. But even that I could have gotten over. My bottom line issue is that with Obama I pretty much know my taxes will go up to fund government programs I do not agree with.

To be honest I could almost vote for Obama if for no other reason then how proud he would make the vast majority of African Americans. That alone could make it worth it. I think Obama is a decent guy and his two daughters are simply amazing from what I've seen on TV. But Obama began to lose me when he distorted McCain's Iraq statement. He became just another politician to me at that point. But even that I could have gotten over. My bottom line issue is that with Obama I pretty much know my taxes will go up to fund government programs I do not agree with.

and for the past 7 1/2 years, mine have gone to a pretend war of choice that we didn't have to fund and for counterproductive and stupid abstinence only programs that *I* don't agree with.

But what costs more, stupid wars of choce or your programs that you do not agree with?

Like I said, you weren't ever voting for him, IMO, of course.

and for the past 7 1/2 years, mine have gone to a pretend war of choice that we didn't have to fund and for counterproductive and stupid abstinence only programs that *I* don't agree with.

But what costs more, stupid wars of choce or your programs that you do not agree with?

Like I said, you weren't ever voting for him, IMO, of course.

and youre future dollars will go to paying for the rest of the war that we couldnt afford, as well as the social programs we couldnt afford.

everybody preaches balancing the budget and fiscal responsibility, but nobody practices

and youre future dollars will go to paying for the rest of the war that we couldnt afford, as well as the social programs we couldnt afford.

everybody preaches balancing the budget and fiscal responsibility, but nobody practices

but only a moron becomes the first leader in history to cut taxes during wartime

Forum List

Back