I like Obama better than Brad Pitt

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
I can so seldom think of good things to say about Obama that when I think of one, I jot it down.

And I can definitely squarely say that Obama doesn't annoy me as much as Brad Pitt does.

I liked the Brad Pitttt until he hooked up with the Angelina Jolie. Now? He is rather annoying.

However I'd take him over the Obama any day of the week.

I liked the Brad Pitttt until he hooked up with the Angelina Jolie. Now? He is rather annoying.

Actually, I like both Pitt and Jolie. I admire them both because they learned as such a young age that it isn't just all about them. They do many charitable things which rarely get any publicity. The movie 'Beyone Borders' was a life changing experience for Jolie. I envy them because they are able to give on such a large scale.

Seven, and Inglorious Basterds were both fine films but of course, Obama's work in "Bedtime for Bonzo" was also notable.

Last edited:
Am[I said:
[/I]elia;4403420]rarely get any publicity?

I don't read the tabloids. So maybe they get more than I thought. Still, that does not invalidate the charitable things they do, and many of them are on a very large scale. People on here who get livid at people who only take really should have some admiration for those who give.

I can only imagine that Brad got bored with Jennifer.... Angelina looks to me like she would be a wildcat under, on top, of and all over the sheet :eusa_drool:

But she is so much uglier than Jen so I think he is an idiot too.

I can so seldom think of good things to say about Obama that when I think of one, I jot it down.

And I can definitely squarely say that Obama doesn't annoy me as much as Brad Pitt does.

I loved Pitt and Anthony Hopkins in Legends of the Fall. I've seen that flick no less than three times.

I loved Pitt and Anthony Hopkins in Legends of the Fall. I've seen that flick no less than three times.

Yes, I liked Legends also. A good rendition of the old story of Tristan and Isolde.

Legends was also a fine movie. I forgot about that one.

I was in the wilderness in my personal life when I saw that movie, and it hit way to close to home.... good movie, but it reminds to much of what I was going thru at the time. So I only watched it that once at the theatre.

Seven was awesome though!

Forum List

Back