I like Mike Huckabee!

He is like a used car salesman...

the "nice" huckabee was one of the arkansas mafia that harassed clinton from the day he went into office... known for holding grudges and being ruthless in his political approach.

he also believes that religion should form the basis for our laws.

he doesn't stand a chance.

I think he is a very good man.

He's a Baptist Preacher who became a Republican after the Democrats added abortion to their Party Platform. He is a good man when you compare him to someone devoid of character like Bill Clinton, but I wouldn't trust him running the country. No worries though. He won't get to run.

I think he is a very good man too, but he is a social conservative and would have voted for the Dream Act, as he has said. He wants all anchor babies living off our taxpayers dollars for education. I don't. I want a fiscal conservative, small government minded individual as POTUS. His basic evangelical beliefs would interfere with sound fiscal policies, in my humble opinion.

I like Iran too, theocracies always lead to innovation and free living

I think he is a very good man too, but he is a social conservative and would have voted for the Dream Act, as he has said. He wants all anchor babies living off our taxpayers dollars for education. I don't. I want a fiscal conservative, small government minded individual as POTUS. His basic evangelical beliefs would interfere with sound fiscal policies, in my humble opinion.

I agree, Rev. Mike is too liberal to get my vote.

I like Huckabee. I wouldn't vote for him but he's a personable guy with a good sense of humour.

He was leading all contenders for the nomination on the Meet the Press poll this weekend.

Huckagbee as gov of Arkansas pardoned this guy Cleamans who had a long violent crimminal history - moved to Washington state and murdered 4 cops while they were eating in a fast-food place.

wont get my vote

Forum List

Back