I like how Jordan reacted to their hostage who was killed.

ISIS was a threat. Jordan was part of an international coalition that had been trying to end the violence in Syria for years. The flood of refugee, that stabilize Jordan, make it there business. Jordan as part of the AL have sought to end the treats from Syria.
Jordan is not just any country with no skin in the game. Jordan had a right to act, and react.
Politically, militarily, demographically, economically, humanitarianly, etc., the situation was a threat to Jordan.
These countries are no distant island scattered across the pacific. Life is highly intertwined. You are lucky if there is four degrees of separation at best.

Syria should have had a say. This free-for-all the U.S. has created, is wrong and probably unlawful. Syria is a sovereign nation. No nation has the right to just bomb it at will.
Oh but they must bomb now that their bomber has been killed after bombing a nation that was not at war with them, and still isn't.

Yeah, it's another very sad mess. The U.S. has basically given the green light to any Nation that wants to bomb Syria. I mean, could you imagine a nation doing that to us? Pretty sure we wouldn't tolerate it. Syria's rights as a sovereign nation are being violated. These attacks on it are unlawful.

I'm not saying the Jordanian pilot deserved what he got, but his Government is responsible for his death. Syria is not at war with Jordan. These bombings are unprovoked attacks. Jordan and others will have to pay a price at some point.
The Syrian long ago lost the terror tory controlled by ISIS..............most of the Syrians have fled that region already...................Over HALF of the entire nation has had to Flee the violence associated with a WAR that has lasted over a decade.......................

So are you misinformed or ignorant to the fact that these countries are bombing an enemy of the Syrian GOV'T and not the GOV'T of SYRIA ITSELF...........

Now Obama and some Rhino's want to fund the FSA who want to overthrow Assad....................they are arming and training these people.............and weapons designated to them have fallen into ISIS hands.............

Are you prepared to complain at OBAMA that you bitch about now.

The U.S./West and Saudi Arabia were the main financial backers of ISIS. It was all about 'Regime Changing' Assad. But why do they want Assad dead so badly? What did he ever do to the U.S. and the West?

The only logical conclusion is that there must be much riches in Syria to be plundered by the Western Globalist Elites. They're desperate to get their hands on Syria. There has to be a reason. And it's not 'Freedom & Democracy.'
There are lots of monsters in the world but we have no business being in the Middle East fighting their fights.

All morally blind people do. But hey, bin Laden got what he wanted thanks to people like you. Congrats on that.
Nahh. You missed the point and the bigger picture here Dr. Strangelove. Muslims are such assh*les and put bombs on little girls and burn innocent people to death. Who is the morally blind one here?
Being moral means seeing the evil all True Believers do. It's not that faith, it's the mentality, and the cure is Liberalism, something you probably reject. The only reason the Christians aren't slaughtering in the name of Jesus, burning witches, and stoning homosexuals is because their faith has been turned into a Name Only faith, and that is what needs to happen to Islam for us to all get along. How that happens is up to the Muslims, no one else can do it and you don't kill an idea with bullets and bombs. You are focused on the small evil, not the larger one. I don't wet the bed every time something goes boom, that's part of the process and entirely expected.
Blah blah blah. We both can be moral and nice and civilized, ISIS, not so much. Maybe you are right, but I think we have to absolutely slaughter muslim extremist, it is a vicious cycle I know. They went down that road, we need to finish what they started. Like Japan and Germany started WWII, we didn't have to many qualms finishing them, either. Along those lines. We didn't tolerate them, we ended them.

All morally blind people do. But hey, bin Laden got what he wanted thanks to people like you. Congrats on that.
Nahh. You missed the point and the bigger picture here Dr. Strangelove. Muslims are such assh*les and put bombs on little girls and burn innocent people to death. Who is the morally blind one here?
Being moral means seeing the evil all True Believers do. It's not that faith, it's the mentality, and the cure is Liberalism, something you probably reject. The only reason the Christians aren't slaughtering in the name of Jesus, burning witches, and stoning homosexuals is because their faith has been turned into a Name Only faith, and that is what needs to happen to Islam for us to all get along. How that happens is up to the Muslims, no one else can do it and you don't kill an idea with bullets and bombs. You are focused on the small evil, not the larger one. I don't wet the bed every time something goes boom, that's part of the process and entirely expected.
Blah blah blah. We both can be moral and nice and civilized, ISIS, not so much. Maybe you are right, but I think we have to absolutely slaughter muslim extremist, it is a vicious cycle I know. They went down that road, we need to finish what they started. Like Japan and Germany started WWII, we didn't have to many qualms finishing them, either. Along those lines. We didn't tolerate them, we ended them.
Those were nations, these are just radicals. You are fighting ghosts. Kill them here and they reappear somewhere else. ISIS is an idea. Those you go to war with with batter ideas, not bombs and bullets. Ideas are bulletproof.

I agree with the OP. The ONLY proper way to take on the evil of shithead idiology like ISIS is to eradicate them entirely.

NOTICE, this is NOT a religious war. Even other Muslims see the need to stomp out dangerous evil shit like ISIS.

Those were nations, these are just radicals. You are fighting ghosts. Kill them here and they reappear somewhere else. ISIS is an idea. Those you go to war with with batter ideas, not bombs and bullets. Ideas are bulletproof.

try to keep up-----at this time the caliphate slobs are holding
land and people and weapons

I agree with the OP. The ONLY proper way to take on the evil of shithead idiology like ISIS is to eradicate them entirely.

NOTICE, this is NOT a religious war. Even other Muslims see the need to stomp out dangerous evil shit like ISIS.
It's a war you can't win, which is why you keep trying and losing.

Not only am I up to speed, I can see the past, the present, and the future, just like they can. You, only the present.

We can't win because you CLAIM it is unwinnable?

Sorry. But you lack credibility and credentials.

And some fights need to be fought regardless of steep odds.

Winston Churchill understood that. It''s not surprising that you wouldn't.

He fought nations, you are fighting ideology. One you can win against with tanks and guns, one you cannot, which is why the last two wars have been lost.

Not only am I up to speed, I can see the past, the present, and the future, just like they can. You, only the present.

have you ever heard of orbital hallucinosis?

Why does your avatar show you are off line? Islam went down this hateful road, just like Hirohito bombed Pearl Harbor. Perhaps it's fate or karma that Islam get's it's phony ass kicked. Muslims blew up a thousand year old Buddhist shrine in Afghanistan, they have no respect for rights of others and that is what Islam is all about, all they want is submission, that is what Islam MEANS. I will never submit to this imaginary flying spaghetti monster of Islam, . NEVER.

Last edited:

He fought nations, you are fighting ideology. One you can win against with tanks and guns, one you cannot, which is why the last two wars have been lost.

Wrong again. First of all, I am not fighting at all. Secondly, when Winnie fought, he did not fight any nations, in reality. He had his nation's fighting forces fighting against the armed forces of some other nations. Thirdly, nobody (not counting you lolberals who speak with the group-speak imprecision you demonstrate so clearly) is saying we should fight an ideology. Again, we propose fighting the ENEMY which consists of those scumbags who engage in vile evil atrocity in the misbegotten name of their religious beliefs and ideology.

Enemies CAN indeed be defeated.

You remain wrong in every respect.

So who's side are you on, Strangelove? Islam started this long strange trip we are on. They didn't need to start this crapola, but they kidnap girls in Africa, strap bombs on little girls, hurt innocent people. If there really truly was a Allah, he would have struck down ISIS with thunderbolts and plagues. I will never submit to the likes of these psychopaths. You can, just do whatever.

Even an ISIS cleric denounced what happened to the Jordanian pilot. No real muslim is in support of the criminal horrors the ISIS are committing.
56 missions in 3 days and Jordan is not done. ISIS is an abomination to Islam and the world.
Muslims clerics have shut their own mosques in the some place because of recruitment and cell being form. Arabs state are eager for a ground force and heavy artillery to cut a wound to the heart of ISIS and Kurds take 30% of the towns and villages back from around kobani.

I don't know what islam is anymore. All I see is the bad things they are doing to us non Muslims. I want them to stop, and if it comes to using napalm or nukes to stop them, I accept that. They started this vicious cycle. I don't know were it will end. But we have to step up and retaliate with extreme force, because that is what it will take.

I don't know what islam is anymore. All I see is the bad things they are doing to us non Muslims. I want them to stop, and if it comes to using napalm or nukes to stop them, I accept that. They started this vicious cycle. I don't know were it will end. But we have to step up and retaliate with extreme force, because that is what it will take.
You, are as evil as they are, and just as blind.

Forum List

Back