I like how it's "treason" that Trump allegedly colluded with Russia to expose liberal corruption...

I like how it's "treason" that Trump allegedly colluded with Russia to expose liberal corruption...

Actually, "treason" would be giving away state secrets to a hostile foreign country. It's called aiding and abetting the enemy. Sad that Republicans don't know that. They think teaching evolution and science in school, letting gays have rights and allowing blacks to vote is treason.

US and Russia is working together to defeat ISIS where have you been?

...but it's not treason for Hillary Clinton to accept millions of dollars from China and Muslim terrorist countries. And liberals wonder why no one trusts Democrats or the mainstream media.

Since you're a Trump supporter, I'll type slow enough for you to understand. Democrats did nothing illega
l
. Hacking into servers and weaponizing the Intel, that is espionage.

It's not illegal in Russia

...but it's not treason for Hillary Clinton to accept millions of dollars from China and Muslim terrorist countries. And liberals wonder why no one trusts Democrats or the mainstream media.

Since you're a Trump supporter, I'll type slow enough for you to understand. Democrats did nothing illega
l

Bingo. I also love it when anyone says Julian Assange is a traitor.

1. He's an actual journalist unlike 99% of the talking head shills on TV; and

2. He's not even an American, so how can he be a traitor to a country he doesn't even belong to?

There are now at least 4 grounds to impeach the whiny little bitch.

pic.twitter.com/K08kTMj9wj
Top Democrats Nancy Pelosi, negress Maxine Waters, and Jewess Dianne Feinstein disagree. As usual, Steve McGarrett presents the 'reasonable' facts as I once again hand Reasonable's snowflake ass to him on a deplorable platter.

Videos in link
Maxine Waters & Dianne Feinstein lay out current evidence of Trump/Russia collusion

From yesterday on Trump collusion with Russia:

Maxine Waters:

Sam Stein, Huffington Post: “But just to be clear, there has been no actual evidence yet.” REP. MAXINE WATERS (D-CA): “No, it has not been.”

Dianne Feinstein:

WOLF BLITZER, CNN: “The last time we spoke, Senator, I asked you if you had actually seen evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, and you said to me — and I’m quoting you now — you said, ‘not at this time.’ Has anything changed since we spoke last?”SENATOR DIANNE FEINSTEIN (D-CA): “Well, not– no, it hasn’t.”

And finally.. Nancy Pelosi:

Pelosi: No grounds for impeaching Trump

They are just throttling back until (if-and-when) Mueller produces impeach-able findings.

Musn't be seen howling at the moon for blood, until the timing is right.

Or they are worried that Mueller investigations will expand to Obama, Hillary and Comey...

Doubtful.

In any event, now that the Special Counsel has been appointed, let's let him do his work and see where the chips fall... Devil take the hindmost.

l

Russia committed an act of overt espionage. They essentially attacked the U.S. A real president would want that investigated.

l

Russia committed an act of overt espionage. They essentially attacked the U.S. A real president would want that investigated.

Hacking military and companies are one thing realising information on a corrupt candidate is doing the American public a favor.

...realising information on a corrupt candidate is doing the American public a favor..
I completely agree.

Revealing information on a corrupt candidate (like Hillary) is, indeed, doing the American People a favor.

Where you and I probably disagree is the 'means' - the method.

As in: "The end does not justify the means".

Exposing such corruption through legitimate means - or, hell, even illegal means, done domestically - is one thing.

Colluding with an alien and adversarial foreign power in order to do so, however, is quite another.

"The end does not justify the means".

It is the 'means' - the method - the players - the allegations of collusion with the Russians - that gives most Americans pause, and cause for concern, and rage, in this context.

...realising information on a corrupt candidate is doing the American public a favor..
I completely agree.

Revealing information on a corrupt candidate (like Hillary) is, indeed, doing the American People a favor.

Exposing such corruption through legitimate means - or, hell, even illegal means, done domestically - is one thing.

Colluding with an alien and adversarial foreign power in order to do so, however, is quite another.

It is the 'means' - the method - the players - the allegations of collusion with the Russians - that gives most Americans pause, and cause for concern, and rage, in this context.

Yet an unarmed source (which is a felony) from the white house you don't blink an eye and laugh at a SNL skit about it?

I completely agree.

Yet an unarmed source (which is a felony) from the white house you don't blink an eye and laugh at a SNL skit about it?

Double standard don't you think?

I completely agree.

Let's find out about that, too.

Something likely to come to light during the course of the investigations of the Special Counsel.

Of course Republicans are on the side of the enemy of America rather than on the side of other Americans.

How many of those on the top ten most hated by the GOP are also hated by Russia?

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Of course Republicans are on the side of the enemy of America rather than on the side of other Americans.

How many of those on the top ten most hated by the GOP are also hated by Russia?

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists
On the other hand, Putin loves Muslim fundamentalists if they kill gays, as well as his political opponents:
nintchdbpict000155868196.jpg

and incidentally Putin's most famous political opponent killed last happened to be Jewish (Boris Nemtsov).

I completely agree.

The Trump campaign didn't hack the servers, moron. In fact, neither did Russia. Julian Assange has said time and again that Russia wasn't the source of the emails. The only ones "enraged" are all the numskull snowflakes who voted for the criminal Hillary.

Leftwingers can't make a single comment on this subject without revealing their abject stupidity.

Last edited:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

2016-05-06-d4a50cb1_large.jpg

I completely agree.

The Trump campaign didn't hack the servers, moron. In fact, neither did Russia. Julian Assange has said time and again that Russia wasn't the source of the emails. The only ones "enraged" are all the numskull snowflake who voted for the criminal Hillary.

Leftwingers can't make a single comment on this subject without revealing their abject stupidity.
Apparently, you are either unable or unwilling to understand that, while exposing Shrillary's corruption is a good thing, the players and method used are not a good thing.

Apparently, you are either unable or unwilling to understand that collusion with an adversarial foreign power is not a good thing, even if it resulted in such exposure.

Apparently, you are either unable or unwilling to understand the old maxim that "The end does not justify the means".

This sad deficiency in your character or intellect renders you unworthy and unreliable as a gauge of the situation and its merits.

My condolences.

I completely agree.

The Trump campaign didn't hack the servers, moron. In fact, neither did Russia. Julian Assange has said time and again that Russia wasn't the source of the emails. The only ones "enraged" are all the numskull snowflake who voted for the criminal Hillary.

Apparently, you are either unable or unwilling to understand that, while exposing Shrillary's corruption is a good thing, the players and method used are not a good thing.

Apparently, you are either unable or unwilling to understand that collusion with an adversarial foreign power is not a good thing, even if it resulted in such exposure.

Apparently, you are either unable or unwilling to understand the old maxim that "The end does not justify the means".

This sad deficiency in your character or intellect renders you unworthy and unreliable as a gauge of the situation and its merits.

My condolences.

What you refuse to admit is that there isn't a shred of evidence that any so-called "collusion" ever occurred. The Russians aren't the ones being dragged over the coals in these ridiculous investigations. Innocent Americans are. You pretend they are guilty of some crime despite any evidence.

Talk about deficiencies in ones character, you are gleefully participating in a witch hunt.

Go fuck yourself, douche bag.

...What you refuse to admit is that there isn't a shred of evidence that any so-called "collusion" ever occurred. The Russians aren't the ones being dragged over the coals in these ridiculous investigations. Innocent Americans are. You pretend they are guilty of some crime despite any evidence.

Talk about deficiencies in ones character, you are gleefully participating in a witch hunt.

Go fuck yourself, douche bag.
Calm yourself, Twinkle-Toes...

The US Department of Justice has appointed a Special Counsel, highly qualified and respected, to investigate such matters, and, if warranted, to prosecute.

We are a Nation of Laws.

The Laws of the Republic are now being brought to bear upon this situation.

Bon appetit...

Enjoy.

Forum List

Back