I Like Dogs.

Good friends...old friends...best friends :)

100_0015.jpg

6440_1200109078806_1110906740_30604912_3782619_n.jpg

This was Daisy. My first dog. She was 10, and a puppy mill rescue and had suffered severe abuse. I'm happy we gave her more good years to her life than bad.

Ah....it looks like she got to enjoy her old lady years as couch potato :)
Yes, she did. It was her couch and mom was only allowed to share it... only if she 'wedged' properly. And as you can see, Old English Mastiffs have very 'conformable' faces. She's moosh it right in there between her 'mumma' and the couch and snore like a contented trucker.

Mastiffs are the perfect breed for me, because they're quite a durable breed, prefer cold weather and are LOW energy HIGH cuddle. And make an awesome conversation critter and security system.

I like the high cuddle factor and the smooshy face :)

My cuddle dog...gone two years now :(

hootieindogbed300.jpg

Those two look like trouble.

The one in the back is Dexter, and the one on the right is Hurricane, but we call him Harry for short.

1ze9imh.jpg

How can you tell who is who? :lol: Cute pair!

haha, well they have different colored tags and by their faces i can also tell.. But whenever i call them to take them out you can see who's who.. Harry will jump like crazy and bark, and Dexter is the calm one who waits..

:lol: Don't worry, they're good dogs.

ROFL... I can see the thought balloon now:

"Dad? Wai r mai fud bowlz teh emptiez? U fix nao?"

Someday I would love to do a photo book on the homeless and their dogs....dogs give so much to people who have lost so much and ask nothing in return. The love they have for each other is so clear. If you do a google search for homeless man or woman,and dog you'll find the most incredible and heartbreaking pictures....

How can you tell who is who? :lol: Cute pair!

haha, well they have different colored tags and by their faces i can also tell.. But whenever i call them to take them out you can see who's who.. Harry will jump like crazy and bark, and Dexter is the calm one who waits..

With mine, the brown one is the "Oh, Boy! Oh, Boy! Oh, Boy!" personality. The white one is a total princess.

With mine, the brown one is the "Oh, Boy! Oh, Boy! Oh, Boy!" personality. The white one is a total princess.

:lol:

I think having 2 dogs makes it even better.

Whenever you're gone for most of the day they got themselves to keep company.

And when they are separated the other one looks sad and lonely. Heck, whenever Harry needed surgery on his intestine (long story) Dexter was the one who was moaning and wondering where he was.. we took him to the Vet to check on Harry and man it was quite the experience. When he had to leave for the night he didn't want to leave.. Cute story.

Boo, without her shades.

avg-joe-albums-avg-photos-picture1040-dsc-0010-a.jpg

She's not blind, she's Australian Shepherd. Loves Fosters, but only from a tap, not a can.

:lol:

I think having 2 dogs makes it even better.

Whenever you're gone for most of the day they got themselves to keep company.

And when they are separated the other one looks sad and lonely. Heck, whenever Harry needed surgery on his intestine (long story) Dexter was the one who was moaning and wondering where he was.. we took him to the Vet to check on Harry and man it was quite the experience. When he had to leave for the night he didn't want to leave.. Cute story.

Good advice to anyone thinking about getting pregnant with a four-footed kid.... Ain't nuthin' like a brother or sister to keep you company!

She's not blind, she's Australian Shepherd.

All Australian eyes look that way, it is the hole in the ozone layer and the high alcohol content beer.

Though I must inform you, no Australian loves Fosters.

Give your dog Coopers and watch it lick itself two sides to Sydney.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back