I Like Dogs.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
I like Dogs because they don't know how to fake a smile.

I like Dogs because they really appreciate anything that breaks up their day... even just going outside.

I like Dogs because they don't care if you look at them, they even like looking back, especially if there is food anywhere in the house.

I like Dogs because they greet you like they haven't seen you in six years, even when you come back from taking out the trash.

I like Dogs because they would burst their hearts playing with you if you let them.

I like Dogs because they trust and love, even right after a necessary scolding.

I like Dogs.

( :eusa_shhh: Don't tell Charlie. )​

Last edited:
Dogs are simply the best, aren't they? I love it how every walk is the best walk and every car ride is the best car ride and every biscuit is the best biscuit . . . . every single time.

Ya....:)

homelessmandog.jpg

I love dogs, with fava beans and a nice Chiante.

Oooops, I should have learned my lesson about making fun of dogs on this forum a long time ago.

Last edited:
lol.

I accidently ran over a cat about a year ago...i felt bad but the moron ran right in front of me.

However, I know I would have felt 10 times worse if I ran over a dog...I felt bump bump..looked back saw it and I felt bad but, went on living the rest of my life.

6440_1200109078806_1110906740_30604912_3782619_n.jpg

This was Daisy. My first dog. She was 10, and a puppy mill rescue and had suffered severe abuse. I'm happy we gave her more good years to her life than bad.

Ah....it looks like she got to enjoy her old lady years as couch potato :)

Many women have considered me a dog, perhaps I am lovable afterall?

Just don't put me on a leash. I bite back when you do.

6440_1200109078806_1110906740_30604912_3782619_n.jpg

This was Daisy. My first dog. She was 10, and a puppy mill rescue and had suffered severe abuse. I'm happy we gave her more good years to her life than bad.

Ah....it looks like she got to enjoy her old lady years as couch potato :)
Yes, she did. It was her couch and mom was only allowed to share it... only if she 'wedged' properly. And as you can see, Old English Mastiffs have very 'conformable' faces. She's moosh it right in there between her 'mumma' and the couch and snore like a contented trucker.

Mastiffs are the perfect breed for me, because they're quite a durable breed, prefer cold weather and are LOW energy HIGH cuddle. And make an awesome conversation critter and security system.

Forum List

Back