I Learnt In Prison How To Become A Bigger, Better Criminal – Suspect

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A suspected armed robber, Fisayo Olatubosun, 26, a tiler, has confessed to detectives attached to the Inspector-General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team, led by a Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, how he became champion of thieves and robbers.
According to Olatubosun, life changed after he was arrested in 2010 and remanded in prison.
He recollecting how his life deviated from the way he had planned it.
Olatubosun explained that the script of his life changed after he visited a mechanic workshop with his elder brother.
He recalled that while they were there, policemen appeared from nowhere and arrested him and the mechanic, but his elder brother smartly escaped.
The car, which was taken to the mechanic workshop to be fixed by Olatubosun’s brother, turned out to be a stolen one.
He disclosed: “While in prison, I was taught how to become a bigger and better criminal.
“I spent three years in prison and when I was released, I went into burgling of shops.
“Later, I went into house burglary at Ilesa.
“Last year December, one of my childhood friends, Olawale, told me that he was also into armed robbery.
I learnt in prison how to become a bigger, better criminal - Suspect -

At no point in time does this guy take responsibility for his actions. At all.

At no point in time does this guy take responsibility for his actions. At all.

Why should he? He was arrested on bullshit charges, given a criminal record that made him unemployable, and put in with other sociopaths...

How could we expect a different result?

You don't say where this happened, the names don't sound like America.

Nigeria. The thread was created on the Africa forum. You can see this by scrolling to the top.

Nigeria. The thread was created on the Africa forum. You can see this by scrolling to the top.

Oh, I usually don't pay attention to the forums...

Probably should. Too many times I've wound up in the CDZ responding to some real stupidity and hurting people's feelings.

So back to my point... they put this guy in prison for nothing and then wondered why they got a worse criminal?

Most criminals claim they're innocent and 'unfairly arrested'. lol only idiots believe them when maybe 99.999999999% of the time they're lying.

Oh, I usually don't pay attention to the forums...

Probably should. Too many times I've wound up in the CDZ responding to some real stupidity and hurting people's feelings.

So back to my point... they put this guy in prison for nothing and then wondered why they got a worse criminal?

With a stolen vehicle---that's some BS charges right there.

How did that later conversation come about?
Fisayo: Olawale, my childhood friend. Tell me, what are you doing with your life these days. I haven't seen you in ages.

Olawale: Oh, burglaring shops and houses but let me tell you what l'm really into. Armed robbery. We should spend more time together. You know, strengthen the bonds of our friendship? I know, we should burglar a house. I know a lovely house in Akure and as an added benny they have a vehicle.

Fisayo: That's a wonderful idea but taking the vehicle? I disagree with that---or at least the driving it around town because that increases our chances of getting caught. Getting caught goes against my morals.

Most criminals claim they're innocent and 'unfairly arrested'. lol only idiots believe them when maybe 99.999999999% of the time thy're lying
Most criminals claim they're innocent and 'unfairly arrested'. lol only idiots believe them when maybe 99.999999999% of the time they're lying.

But funny, European countries don't lock up millions of people, and the have less crime than we do.

Europe is filling up with entire towns one can't go into any more. It is also the home of two World Wars, and Marxist ideologies that have murdered 10's of millions.Try again, this time say something you actually know to be true. The reason for the large prison populations is because of Christians believing in redemption and still being a large enough demographic to exercise some influence on legal systems.

Most of the rest of the world either has much tougher cultural taboos, are they just kill criminals, and don't bother to keep counts of them like western societies do. Being a moron, you of course would have no idea about any of that. Mao never had himself arrested for his millions of murders and disappearances, so they don't get counted as crimes, right? Crime rates in Saudi Arabia are pretty low, too.

why does it surprise anyone that people locked up together share their skills....sometimes jail is nothng more than a boot camp to learn more skills

Europe is filling up with entire towns one can't go into any more. It is also the home of two World Wars, and Marxist ideologies that have murdered 10's of millions.Try again, this time say something you actually know to be true.

Yeah, you got the Fox News Propaganda theme song down... good for you buddy

The reason for the large prison populations is because of Christians believing in redemption and still being a large enough demographic to exercise some influence on legal systems.

No, dummy, the reason why the US has a large prison population is because we have a prison industrial complex where people are getting very rich exploiting prison labor.

And you're paying for it... isn't that lovely?

why does it surprise anyone that people locked up together share their skills....sometimes jail is nothng more than a boot camp to learn more skills

That's not surprising. It's expected.

What is surprising is the lengths people will go to excuse or deny responsibility. It's blatant.

Forum List

Back