I lean towards being liberal

tresbigdog

Oct 5, 2012
there are some issues where I lean right though, abortion for example.

I'm not here to gloat about Obama being re-elected, even though I did vote for him, and was elated that he got re-elected. I am here to say to the Republican Party, its time for both parties to meet on a more common ground. Its time to end the bickering and attempts to purposely derail any hopes of progress the other party attempts to make.

I think the knowledge of what the Republicans in Congress were doing to derail Obama's attempts is what fueled his re-election. I think the American people realized what was going on, and will continue to stick it to Republicans for as long as it goes on.

I hope Obama does the right thing and offers an olive branch to the GOP & Congress. And I hope the GOP reaches out and grabs it

Good luck in 2016, if Biden is the candidate, heres one Democrat that will jump the line! :razz:

The republican party has to face facts instead of inventing their own.

there are things that are verifiable facts and denying these things are facts is what is killing the republican party

Our Country Needs Them....But they have been on a 20 year Temper Tantrum ever since GHWBush lost to Bill Clinton.

I'm not here to gloat about Obama being re-elected, even though I did vote for him, and was elated that he got re-elected. I am here to say to the Republican Party, its time for both parties to meet on a more common ground. Its time to end the bickering and attempts to purposely derail any hopes of progress the other party attempts to make.

I think the knowledge of what the Republicans in Congress were doing to derail Obama's attempts is what fueled his re-election. I think the American people realized what was going on, and will continue to stick it to Republicans for as long as it goes on.

I hope Obama does the right thing and offers an olive branch to the GOP & Congress. And I hope the GOP reaches out and grabs it

Good luck in 2016, if Biden is the candidate, heres one Democrat that will jump the line! :razz:

It is typical of you libtards to ask the Republicans to cave to the Democrats demands.

We need a viable third party to ensure that no one ever gets a super majority and that no one party can push through any legislation.

Like the first 2 years he had majority? Like everything he tried to pass that got blocked by repubs AND dems? If they American people realized that, they deserve what they got and will get

Like the first 2 years he had majority? Like everything he tried to pass that got blocked by repubs AND dems? If they American people realized that, they deserve what they got and will get

Yeah it's amazing to me how the sheep believe that a president with the entire congress and a super majority in the senate can claim obstructionism by the minority party.

We need a viable third party to ensure that no one ever gets a super majority and that no one party can push through any legislation.

Liberals can't wait to split the conservative vote.

Why do you assume a third party would only weaken the conservative block?

I know quite a few so called democrats that are not too happy with their party.

I voted for Perot.

We got a sexual pred elected with 43% of the vote.

The Left does not split their vote.

Yeah it's amazing to me how the sheep believe that a president with the entire congress and a super majority in the senate can claim obstructionism by the minority party.

I simply can't comprehend that either.

It is typical of you libtards to ask the Republicans to cave to the Democrats demands.

yea, because by saying "both parties to meet on a more common ground" Im clearly telling the GOP to kiss my ass. That sounds about right

I dont deny, and Ive never said that some Democrats didnt vote no on some of Obamas policies. To me, thats a GOOD thing, if you dont believe something makes for a good law, dont vote for it! But Republicans cut off their nose to spite their face. Democrats didnt vote for some of Obamas policies, but they also didnt go on TV and make it known that they were going to sabotage Obamas entire tenure as President either. Thats all Im saying

I dont deny, and Ive never said that some Democrats didnt vote no on some of Obamas policies. To me, thats a GOOD thing, if you dont believe something makes for a good law, dont vote for it! But Republicans cut off their nose to spite their face. Democrats didnt vote for some of Obamas policies, but they also didnt go on TV and make it known that they were going to sabotage Obamas entire tenure as President either. Thats all Im saying

Harry Reid laughed when asked if they were gonna work with Romney

Harry Reid laughed when asked if they were gonna work with Romney

well, I dont agree with that, but at the same time, they should have expected that reaction. But thats almost my point, one side has to stop and realize the American people are the ones being hurt by this. Doesnt matter which one does it. Im married, been married for 16 years. I apologize to my wife all the time for stuff I know I didnt do. Does it matter to me? Hell no, because the argument is over. Let her think shes right, fine with me. Thats the approach these parties need to take, just get it done

Forum List

Back