I Laughed until I Cried... And then Laughed some More!...

Haha... this is what Mal is doing.

Mal, so, anyone who wants to genuinely help this earth and it's people are stupid? All idealism is stupid? All social movements started with ideals, so stop knocking it, because the only reason your are in a free country is because of idealism put into action.

Spirtutally fulfilling: a planet where there is mutual respect and understanding between everybody

Socially Just: a planet where there are no sweat-shops, contaminated water suppolies, lacking healthcare sysems, genocides, tryannies... the list could go on forever.

I don't know what your beef is dude. You just like to shoot down anyone with positivity, and you love to hate. That is sad bro. You need to enlighten yourself somehow.

Where is away? I know you want to make fun of that, but it's a good point, but your too immature to resist making fun of it to let yourself realize what it means. That is also sad.

While you are being Irrational and Naive about Reality, could you Wish me Everlasting Life to go with that big pile of Utopia?... :rofl:

I can get together with other People and say, "we should Conserve and not Waste and Respect each other..."

As a Matter of Fact, I Live my Life that way...

I Live in a Recycled House...

Drive Recycled Cars SHORT Distances to my Work and Supply Outlets...

I Mulch my Yard because it's Extra Work to Bag...

I Respect other's Opinions and Beliefs as long as they don't Turn to Actions that Harm others...

I didn't allow my Mother to be Housed by the State when she was Sick and Eventually Died...

I Take Care of my Own and don't Expect Handouts from others.

Sigh...

Having said that, I KNOW that Many of the ME's Muslims would just as likey Stone that Silly Woman in that Video as they would Rape her.

These "Green" Purists in this Movement are about Eventually Legislating what THEY Believe and Forcing it on Everyone...

Because they Know better.

At that Point, I Take Issue with them.

I am also NOT about Further Burdening our Country with MORE Regulations while China and the Third World get away with it.

Van Jones, an Admitted Communist, would do everything in his Power to Knock this Country down a peg or 12.

It's time for these do-gooders to go over there and Demand the Change we've been Implimenting since before Nixon's EPA in their Countries.

Anyway... They won't... Because that's not what this is all about and they Know they would Likey be Executed or put in Prison.

This is about Capitalism and the West being the Source of the World's Ills...

Convenient for these Privileged Hacks to Benefit from it and then Turn around and Spit at the very System that's allowed their Voices and Wealth.

Fuck 'em! :thup:

:)

peace...

You're confusing and mixing extremism with normal thinking and expectations. Extremists, on any side, are usually a bit erratic and myopic in their perspectives. It doesn't mean we don't all want the same thing. We all do want peace. I'm sure we can agree on that.

Awakening the Dreamer Symposium Trailer on Vimeo

I Laughed until I Cried... And then Laughed some More!...

Goofy Liberal Julia Butterfly Hill on the Video: "When you say you are going to throw something away... Where is away?... There's no such thing..."

^Seriously, I almost Cried I Laughed so hard... That was some DEEP Shit to her!... :rofl:

She also not so Famously said, "I gave my word to this tree..." BWAH-HA-HA... I can't take it Seriously... Stop!... These people are killing me!... :rofl:

"The Collective Dream of the Modern World"... <Only Western Liberals would Assume there was a Collective Dream or even the Possibility of one.

"A universal peace, it is to be feared, is in the catalogue of events, which will never exist but in the imaginations of visionary philosophers, or in the breasts of benevolent enthusiasts." - James Madison

^As True as the Day he Penned it.

Check the Globe where they Claim to be Growing this Movement... Curiously Absent are some Notable Areas... And I bet this Movement won't be Spreading where Islam is in Control, or where the Chinese Government is in Control.

Here's their Mission:

To bring forth an
environmentally sustainable,
spiritually fulfilling, socially just
human presence on this planet

^Tell that to the Communist Chinese... The Islamist Governments of the Middle East... The Former Soviet.

And then tell me what they mean by "Environmentally Sustainable"?...

Where does this Movement's Resident Communist Van Jones Live?... How much does he make?... We Know about the Mansions that algore Junior is Heating, Cooling and Staffing...

So does this Movement and it's Goals Apply to EVERYONE or just those who are Gullible enough to Follow these Hucksters?

Let's move from the Absurd to the Impossible...

"Spiritually Fulfilling"?... Define that, please.

And then we have "Socially Just"...

Is Stoning a Woman to Death because she was Raped "Socially Just"?...

Do these Liberals Intend on Changing Islamic Law in the Middle East to Obtain their Goal of a Human Borg on Earth?...

How about Social Justice in China?

Nope.

These People are about Punishing Capitalists and Cleansing their own Misplaced Liberal Guilt...

And it shows.

Not to mention they can make a buck or two doing it. :thup:

So the Ultimate Goal of these People is what?...

Do they Intend on Making it a Reality by Force of Law?...

Because if they Honestly Believe they are going to Convert the World without Force of Law and the Force that would be Needed behind that Law, they should Seriously Consider seeking Help for Mental Issues.

Someone should Ask them these Questions at their little Gatherings.

peace...

To bring forth an environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling, socially just human presence on this planet.

Quite a task to accomplish over the next billion years. The seed is being planted, and if it bears good fruit, so much the better for mankind.

This thing is Endless Entertainment for me... :rofl:

peace...

I think you're a little bit pyscho about this whole thing. I'm glad you're having fun and laughing, but I'm not sure if that's a rational response, given that you're initial posting is very erratic and very bizarre. I'm not sure I even quite understand what your problem is with these people. You seem to be making up things in order to be angry and astonished at them. They are pretty harmless people. They just have ideas. Why are you talking about force and this and that? I guess, why did you go out of your way to find this obscure video and post it here? Just so you could make fun of liberals? These people don't represent liberals. They may share ideas that are liberal, and happen to be good, such helping the earth and lessening violence, but you seem to think that every liberal shares their philosophy, which then gives you the opportunity, or so you think, to knock all liberals. It's a bit of a non-sequitur, and again, as I said with other cons who try to laugh at libs, the joke is on you my friend. Nice try though. I don't think anyone is hurt by your laughing at this video, and I suspect that was your intention. Mostly, I simply find your post extraordinarily obnoxious and condenscending with obvious sarcasm, which is really immature. Grow up dude or dudett. Whatever you are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back