I Know Why Todd Akin Believes Rape Does Not Result In Pregnancy

Is it just your belief that rapists are republicans or do you have the data to back it up. Criminals across the board either don't vote or vote democrat which is why democrats want that felon vote.

I said "when rape victims are encouraged to report their ordeals, rapes will decline, republicans (who are an alarming percentage of rapists) will fatten prison population, and red States like Texas will be begging to fund anything entities such as Planned Parenthood desire.

I know for a fact that the likes of Todd Akin, pastor Lonnie Charles Treadway of New Life Tabernacle in Houston-area and Richard Mourduck actually believe women have no say as to what happens to their bodies, even when they are just children. Some of these political conservatives such as conservative talk host Denise Prager even go as far as encouraging the rape of women. And these are facts.

I simply gave you what I know: Plain truth, nothing outlandish to story.

Say, were you not bothered that a US congressman would say that women do not get pregnant from true rape? Do you know what I, and probably several others, also got from that revealing statement?

Todd Akin has a history of raping women who in turn sought emergency contraception or aborted without informing him. That statement by US congressman Todd Akin could only have been made by a rapist.

This post needs to be nominated for something.

Like the most assinine post of the year ? Maybe.....?

How abou Dumbass post of the year ?

It's an obvious slander. It's thoughtless posts like this that get boards shut down.

One is not guilty of libel or of slander for telling the truth: The statement by US congressman Todd Akin (and now statement by Richard Mourduck) could only have been made by a rapist(s).

People, when you have politicians giving you hints about themselves, please pay attention! Only a rapist or pro-rapist would believe women do not get pregnant from "legitimate rape" or that rape victims are to reward rapists with offspring because "it is something that God intended to happen."

I wonder who the god Richard Mourduck is. I wonder.

Todd Akin has a history of raping women who in turn sought emergency contraception or aborted without informing him. That statement by US congressman Todd Akin could only have been made by a rapist.

Congratulations for being only the second person I have ever negged.

I don't care what most people say in their partisan zeal, but outright libel is not to be tolerated.

Libel or slander only holds when an untrue statement is made. Since neither Todd Akin nor Richard Mourduck would answer hear, why not use those millions GOP spends to comb for fault in sitting democrat presidents to investigate the lives of the men mentioned here? As already said:

Only a rapist or pro-rapist would believe women do not get pregnant from "legitimate rape" or that rape victims are to reward rapists with offspring because "it is something that God intended to happen." If Richard Mourduck knew the God of the Bible he and his republican cronies often allege to know, then he and his cronies would know that men who raped women in Bible days were put to death or forced to marry the rape victim (if the family of victim agreed to the deal) - Leviticus chapter 20.

Last edited:
Political conservatives the likes of Todd Akin, Richard Mourduck and Denise Prager who encourage rape and yet believe a rape victim should reward rapist with offspring ought to know and understand that according to the good book (Bible/Turah/Quran), married men who raped women and women who failed to report rape were no problem to society because both were put to death - Leviticus chapter 20.

Please ladies: Report rape: Each minute a woman remains silent after being raped, another woman is at high risk of becoming a victim to the rapist. Report rape.

I know why Todd Akin believes that women do not get pregnant from actual rape: There are too many sexual activities, rapes and mysterious miscarriages in conservative circles that the rapists have come to assume no harm was done to their rape victims.

In one Summer in my Charismatic & Southern Baptist community, there were 5 pregnant unmarried girls and mostly from date rapes: 3 of 5 pregnant girls had mysterious miscarriages, 1 outright aborted and the poor girl had the baby. Only 1 of the 5 incidents was reported - and only reported to the Church because the rapist was the son of a prominent Church personality.

I think Todd Akin is simply informing you that rapes by his kind are rarely reported and their victims often have mysterious "miscarriages."

No woman should have to reward her rapist with an offspring. Please ladies:

If you are raped, report the rape and visit a Hospital for an emergency contraception. There will be no need for an abortion if you visit a Hostipal for an emergency contraception, or visit Planned Parenthood for assistance (if you must).

I am aware that some people are attempting to stop emergency contraception from being given in Hostipals, and I am also aware States such as my Texas are terminating funding to entities such as Planned Parenthood.

Federal funding for Planned Parenthood would not be necessary were rape victims to simply report their ordeals and have their rapists prosecuted. You see, because most rapes are by conservatives, Planned Parenthood and its likes have nothing to worry about:

Simply encourage rape victims to report rapes and the likes of Texas will re-instate fundings. Got it?
So how much did you pay these girls to keep quiet and have these murders...er...abortions?

Abortion is part of God's plan. He just saves the little soul for another vessel....

I know why Todd Akin believes that women do not get pregnant from actual rape: There are too many sexual activities, rapes and mysterious miscarriages in conservative circles that the rapists have come to assume no harm was done to their rape victims.

In one Summer in my Charismatic & Southern Baptist community, there were 5 pregnant unmarried girls and mostly from date rapes: 3 of 5 pregnant girls had mysterious miscarriages, 1 outright aborted and the poor girl had the baby. Only 1 of the 5 incidents was reported - and only reported to the Church because the rapist was the son of a prominent Church personality.

I think Todd Akin is simply informing you that rapes by his kind are rarely reported and their victims often have mysterious "miscarriages."

If you are raped, report the rape and visit a Hospital for an emergency contraception. There will be no need for an abortion if you visit a Hostipal for an emergency contraception, or visit Planned Parenthood for assistance (if you must).

I am aware that some people are attempting to stop emergency contraception from being given in Hostipals, and I am also aware States such as my Texas are terminating funding to entities such as Planned Parenthood.

Federal funding for Planned Parenthood would not be necessary were rape victims to simply report their ordeals and have their rapists prosecuted. You see, because most rapes are by conservatives, Planned Parenthood and its likes have nothing to worry about:

Simply encourage rape victims to report rapes and the likes of Texas will re-instate fundings. Got it?

Please check this out:
The Importance of Cervical Mucus in Getting Pregnant
The role of the cervical mucus is to nourish, protect, and speed the sperm on its way up through the uterus and into the Fallopian tubes so that it can fertilize the egg and help you in getting pregnant.
Female orgasm that occurs close to the time of ejaculation, or after ejaculation, has also been found to slightly increase conception rates.
So if you have any understanding of conception/cervical mucus and sexual gratification then maybe you can understand what Akin was getting at.
That when violent, physical forced sex occurs there is less chance for sexual enjoyment one would assume!

If there is less sexual enjoyment, there is most likely less cervical mucus.
Less cervical mucus makes a LESS nourishing, protective environment for sperm transport.
Hence Akin's observation that a true physical forced violent rape versus a next day DATE rape charge would be less chance of pregnancy.

BUT this I'm sure will be going over many people's heads! They just don't intelligently understand conception, exactly what Akin WAS SAYING inelegantly and clumsily! That was totally misunderstood JUST AS THIS ExPLANATION will be misunderstood by most of you that haven't the intelligence to comprehend the granular distinction Akin was describing!

Please check this out:
The role of the cervical mucus is to nourish, protect, and speed the sperm on its way up through the uterus and into the Fallopian tubes so that it can fertilize the egg and help you in getting pregnant.
Female orgasm that occurs close to the time of ejaculation, or after ejaculation, has also been found to slightly increase conception rates.
So if you have any understanding of conception/cervical mucus and sexual gratification then maybe you can understand what Akin was getting at.
That when violent, physical forced sex occurs there is less chance for sexual enjoyment one would assume!

Less cervical mucus makes a LESS nourishing, protective environment for sperm transport.
Hence Akin's observation that a true physical forced violent rape versus a next day DATE rape charge would be less chance of pregnancy.

BUT this I'm sure will be going over many people's heads! They just don't intelligently understand conception, exactly what Akin WAS SAYING inelegantly and clumsily! That was totally misunderstood JUST AS THIS ExPLANATION will be misunderstood by most of you that haven't the intelligence to comprehend the granular distinction Akin was describing!

The human female orgasm (or vaginal spasm) which as you correctly said “has also been found to slightly increase conception rates” is not necessarily the result of sexual gratification. Orgasm (or vaginal spasm) can very well occur in persons with muscles or joints that are less flexible or stretched as in forced sex also known as rape.

Orgasm is simply the contracting of stretched muscles or joints, and can result from painful stimulation below an injured level just as in the case of a quadriplegic – my emphasis.

I am however glad you corroborated a very important issue in this discussion with your “Akin's observation that a true physical forced violent rape versus a next day DATE rape charge would be less chance of pregnancy.” Yes, only a rapist or pro-rapist would believe women do not get pregnant from rape or that victims of rape are to reward their rapists with offspring.

People, sex is nothing but a neural exercise, neural relaxation. And neural relaxation can be achieved in several other forms: Unlike a man who believes he can only achieve relaxation by having his particular squeezed, a woman can easily achieve her neural relaxation by merely engaging in a favorite hobby or entertainment: A cup of hot cocoa with a favorite snack or an enjoyable art work, for example, can give most women their neural relaxation.

I strongly believe that the woman as created was created to preserve Adam’s sanity: Human procreation was a by-product or a secondary effect.

I think after observing all the animals in the Garden of Eden engage in copulation, Adam attempted to have sexual intercourse with some beast, and God realizing what would happen, created Eve to preserve Adam’s sanity. God did not want hybrid monsters running around, though humans eventually engaged in all sorts of engineering.

You will note that when God created the fowls of the air, beast of the fields and creatures that live in the waters, HE created them male and female and commanded them to be fruitful – Genesis 1: 20-22. But when God created Adam, God did not create a woman until Adam had a job and showed responsibility – Genesis 2:7, 18-25.

Please Sisters: Report rape: Each minute a woman remains silent after being raped, another woman is at high risk of becoming a victim to the rapist. Report rape.

Abortion is part of God's plan. He just saves the little soul for another vessel....

My Grandmother cared for her dying her husband, son (my uncle), several sisters and other members of the family. I'm not religious, much to her chagrin, but she said the same thing, it was God's will. That was how she got through it, by accepting it not getting angry. If one of his kids were hit by a bus, Mourdock would also say it was God's will.

That isn't how I think, but in no way were they blaming or justifying anything. The only reason it was a stupid thing to say is that obviously it was clear that dicks like you would react the way dicks like you are reacting to it.

I'm pro-choice, and unlike you I don't feel that I need to resort to cheap arguments like you. But then I'm not a moron like you are, so that is also predictable. I go with what I have, you go with what you don't.

People, sex is nothing but a neural exercise, neural relaxation. And neural relaxation can be achieved in several other forms: Unlike a man who believes he can only achieve relaxation by having his particular squeezed, a woman can easily achieve her neural relaxation by merely engaging in a favorite hobby or entertainment: A cup of hot cocoa with a favorite snack or an enjoyable art work, for example, can give most women their neural relaxation.

I strongly believe that the woman as created was created to preserve Adam’s sanity: Human procreation was a by-product or a secondary effect.

I think after observing all the animals in the Garden of Eden engage in copulation, Adam attempted to have sexual intercourse with some beast, and God realizing what would happen, created Eve to preserve Adam’s sanity. God did not want hybrid monsters running around, though humans eventually engaged in all sorts of engineering.

You will note that when God created the fowls of the air, beast of the fields and creatures that live in the waters, HE created them male and female and commanded them to be fruitful – Genesis 1: 20-22. But when God created Adam, God did not create a woman until Adam had a job and showed responsibility – Genesis 2:7, 18-25.

Please Sisters: Report rape: Each minute a woman remains silent after being raped, another woman is at high risk of becoming a victim to the rapist. Report rape.

I had to laugh when I read your response as it reminded me of a time when I was in college attending a party and being the wall flower type had a snarky smile on my face when this girl stops and ask "why do you have that shitty grin?" I said "Oh I just had a orgasm." She asked "What..how could you do that...?" I told her "I'm a psych major and we were doing experiments with implanted electrodes in a cat which when the cat pressed the lever a stimulation of a part of the cat's brain where pleasure occurred. What we learned was the cat would still be there stimulating that part of the brain.... I learned where that part was in my brain and I've not needed physical results for orgasm." Well you can imagine she was very disappointed and worked hard to get me interested!

My point regarding a woman getting pregnant EASIER the more cervical mucus and the more mucus was because of more pleasure in the brain. I NEVER made the assumption that was true IN ALL cases... I was just trying to show how Akin's observation that violent sexual rape may have less pregnancies and as a result some
"rapes" maybe next morning regrets!

Please check this out:

The human female orgasm (or vaginal spasm) which as you correctly said “has also been found to slightly increase conception rates” is not necessarily the result of sexual gratification. Orgasm (or vaginal spasm) can very well occur in persons with muscles or joints that are less flexible or stretched as in forced sex also known as rape.

Orgasm is simply the contracting of stretched muscles or joints, and can result from painful stimulation below an injured level just as in the case of a quadriplegic – my emphasis.

I am however glad you corroborated a very important issue in this discussion with your “Akin's observation that a true physical forced violent rape versus a next day DATE rape charge would be less chance of pregnancy.” Yes, only a rapist or pro-rapist would believe women do not get pregnant from rape or that victims of rape are to reward their rapists with offspring.

Orgasm is a chemical release in the brain similar to taste buds or smells trigger memories or images. The contracting which enhanced by contact from stimulation does NOT provide the mental images.. the chemical release does..

So my point is don't make all or nothing assumptions. YES there are some women who have cried rape the next morning so they could have abortions. And I like most honest people just think it is morally wrong that for a few minutes of SELFISH pleasure a life is taken!

My Grandmother cared for her dying her husband, son (my uncle), several sisters and other members of the family. I'm not religious, much to her chagrin, but she said the same thing, it was God's will. That was how she got through it, by accepting it not getting angry. If one of his kids were hit by a bus, Mourdock would also say it was God's will.

That isn't how I think, but in no way were they blaming or justifying anything. The only reason it was a stupid thing to say is that obviously it was clear that dicks like you would react the way dicks like you are reacting to it.

I'm pro-choice, and unlike you I don't feel that I need to resort to cheap arguments like you. But then I'm not a moron like you are, so that is also predictable. I go with what I have, you go with what you don't.

Caring for a dying husband, children and parents cannot be compared to rape and child the result of a rape. It is not the will of the God of Creation for rape victims to reward their rapists with offspring. Alleging such nonsense is condoning rape.

You see, in Bible days,
1). rapist was killed, or

2). rapist married rape victim for life - meaning never a divorce (if family of rape victim agreed to deal), or

3). offspring, if not somehow aborted, became temple prostitutes (who were more like slaves).

God does not condone evil in society. But again, who knows just who the god of the likes of Richard Mourdock and Todd Akin is?

Please check this out:

Orgasm is a chemical release in the brain similar to taste buds or smells trigger memories or images. The contracting which enhanced by contact from stimulation does NOT provide the mental images.. the chemical release does..

So my point is don't make all or nothing assumptions. YES there are some women who have cried rape the next morning so they could have abortions. And I like most honest people just think it is morally wrong that for a few minutes of SELFISH pleasure a life is taken!

And if women are crying rape after consensual sexual encounters, then we should create penalty for such. Rape is a very serious offense, and we should make sure such abuse against humans do not go unpunished.

My most wonderful moment of Decision 2012 on November 6, 2012, was seeing rapists and pro-rapists Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock ousted! Hooray for you!

Thank you, you and you, for eventually seeing and understanding that people who believe rape is okay and believe rape victims should reward their rapists with offspring are not friends to humans! Thank you!

Forum List

Back