I Know Why Todd Akin Believes Rape Does Not Result In Pregnancy

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
I know why Todd Akin believes that women do not get pregnant from actual rape: There are too many sexual activities, rapes and mysterious miscarriages in conservative circles that the rapists have come to assume no harm was done to their rape victims.

In one Summer in my Charismatic & Southern Baptist community, there were 5 pregnant unmarried girls and mostly from date rapes: 3 of 5 pregnant girls had mysterious miscarriages, 1 outright aborted and the poor girl had the baby. Only 1 of the 5 incidents was reported - and only reported to the Church because the rapist was the son of a prominent Church personality.

I think Todd Akin is simply informing you that rapes by his kind are rarely reported and their victims often have mysterious "miscarriages."

No woman should have to reward her rapist with an offspring. Please ladies:

If you are raped, report the rape and visit a Hospital for an emergency contraception. There will be no need for an abortion if you visit a Hostipal for an emergency contraception, or visit Planned Parenthood for assistance (if you must).

I am aware that some people are attempting to stop emergency contraception from being given in Hostipals, and I am also aware States such as my Texas are terminating funding to entities such as Planned Parenthood.

Federal funding for Planned Parenthood would not be necessary were rape victims to simply report their ordeals and have their rapists prosecuted. You see, because most rapes are by conservatives, Planned Parenthood and its likes have nothing to worry about:

Simply encourage rape victims to report rapes and the likes of Texas will re-instate fundings. Got it?

Todd Akin is a republican congressman from Missouri. Todd Akin is alleged to be a "principle-driven" man, though it appears his principle has nothing to do with the rights of and honor of women.

I know why Todd Akin believes that women do not get pregnant from actual rape: There are too many sexual activities, rapes and mysterious miscarriages in conservative circles that the rapists have come to assume no harm was done to their rape victims.

In one Summer in my Charismatic & Southern Baptist community, there were 5 pregnant unmarried girls and mostly from date rapes: 3 of 5 pregnant girls had mysterious miscarriages, 1 outright aborted and the poor girl had the baby. Only 1 of the 5 incidents was reported - and only reported to the Church because the rapist was the son of a prominent Church personality.

I think Todd Akin is simply informing you that rapes by his kind are rarely reported and their victims often have mysterious "miscarriages."

If you are raped, report the rape and visit a Hospital for an emergency contraception. There will be no need for an abortion if you visit a Hostipal for an emergency contraception, or visit Planned Parenthood for assistance (if you must).

I am aware that some people are attempting to stop emergency contraception from being given in Hostipals, and I am also aware States such as my Texas are terminating funding to entities such as Planned Parenthood.

Federal funding for Planned Parenthood would not be necessary were rape victims to simply report their ordeals and have their rapists prosecuted. You see, because most rapes are by conservatives, Planned Parenthood and its likes have nothing to worry about:

Simply encourage rape victims to report rapes and the likes of Texas will re-instate fundings. Got it?
So how much did you pay these girls to keep quiet and have these murders...er...abortions?

There are too many sexual activities, rapes and mysterious miscarriages in conservative circles that the rapists have come to assume no harm was done to their rape victims.

Yea, that's the case...:cuckoo:

Are you really so desperate to denigrate anyone who isn't a nanny state collectivist that you'll resort to outlandish claims like this? It's just pathetic, really.

23 -year-old Ashlyn Treadway, a Houston-Metro woman who was ostracized by her pastor father (one Lonnie Charles "Buck" Treadway of New Life Tabernacle) for reporting sexual molestation by her uncle died in a car crash - Ashlyn Treadway: Courageous Survivor of Molestation, Killed in Car Wreck - Houston - News - Hair Balls

Amazing how the likes of Todd Akin and pastor Lonnie Charles Treadway actually believe women have no say as to what happens to their bodies, even when they are just children. So-called conservatives and their disdain for women!

So how much did you pay these girls to keep quiet and have these murders...er...abortions?

That is a question the rapists, all church-going conservatives and sons of conservatives, would be in the position to answer.

In one Summer in my Charismatic & Southern Baptist community, there were 5 pregnant unmarried girls and mostly from date rapes:

Hey, carpetbreath, too bad you're have such a tiny brain, else you might have understood what Akin mean by "legitimate rape". Not date-rape. And, fuctard, certainly not from those on-going relationships that you think applies to Akin's comments.

That is a question the rapists, all church-going conservatives and sons of conservatives, would be in the position to answer.
but I know why you did this. So fess up. Why did you force these girls to kill?

There are too many sexual activities, rapes and mysterious miscarriages in conservative circles that the rapists have come to assume no harm was done to their rape victims.

Are you really so desperate to denigrate anyone who isn't a nanny state collectivist that you'll resort to outlandish claims like this? It's just pathetic, really.

I simply gave you what I know: Plain truth, nothing outlandish to story.

Say, were you not bothered that a US congressman would say that women do not get pregnant from true rape? Do you know what I, and probably several others, also got from that revealing statement?

Todd Akin has a history of raping women who in turn sought emergency contraception or aborted without informing him. That statement by US congressman Todd Akin could only have been made by a rapist.

but I know why you did this. So fess up. Why did you force these girls to kill?

Another question for the likes of conservative Todd Akin whose list of rape victims often emerge without pregnancies.

You stated , specifically, that rapists have come to assume no harm was done. That's pathetic bullshit and you know it.

Say, were you not bothered that a US congressman would say that women do not get pregnant from true rape?

I'm bothered by your bullshit, which hasn't a damn thing to do with the stupid ass comment the congressman made.

Todd Akin has a history of raping women who in turn sought emergency contraception or aborted without informing him. That statement by US congressman Todd Akin could only have been made by a rapist.

Now you know Akin is a rapist. Is there no end to the bullshit you're willing to shovel? How pathetic.

I strongly believe Planned Parenthood and its likes have nothing to worry about regarding funding: When rape victims are encouraged to report their ordeals, rapes will decline, republican rapists will fatten prison population and red States like Texas will be begging to fund anything entities such as Planned Parenthood desire.

Thus, if you are raped, please report the rape. Each minute a woman remains silent after being raped, another woman is at high risk of becoming a victim to the rapists. Report rape.

You stated , specifically, that rapists have come to assume no harm was done. That's pathetic bullshit and you know it.

Say, were you not bothered that a US congressman would say that women do not get pregnant from true rape?

I'm bothered by your bullshit, which hasn't a damn thing to do with the stupid ass comment the congressman made.

Now you know Akin is a rapist. Is there no end to the bullshit you're willing to shovel? How pathetic.

US congressman Todd Akin gave us his unspoken stories. I, on the other hand, simply pointed out to you (from Turtleville) what Todd Akin actually meant by his sorry assertion.

Because he’s an idiot and rightwing extremist – redundant, granted.

He and his fellow nitwit Paul Ryan think that if they can get the statutory rape exemption eliminated from the prohibition of Federal funding for abortions, that minors from low income households won’t be able to afford an abortion and will be forced to give birth.

Of course these two geniuses couldn’t care less about the child once it is born.

They wanted to create a myth that pregnancies never result from rapes in order to eliminate the rationale for a rape exception for abortion.

If you believe no pregnancy can occur in a rape, then any pregnancy that does occur cannot have been rape,

therefore no rape exception would need to exist.

Because he’s an idiot and rightwing extremist – redundant, granted.

He and his fellow nitwit Paul Ryan think that if they can get the statutory rape exemption eliminated from the prohibition of Federal funding for abortions, that minors from low income households won’t be able to afford an abortion and will be forced to give birth.

Of course these two geniuses couldn’t care less about the child once it is born.

negged for lying

Forum List

Back